BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 13 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 10008

Thread: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

  1. #121
    The Midday Toker DAVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Upper West Side, New York City
    Posts
    39,108

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenville 90210 View Post
    Google!

    She was on WWE/ECW. Also posed for Playboy. With Drew McIntyre in real life. Lived in New Orleans.
    Oh yeah, went and did that as soon as I read "boobs".


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    I agree with David the Mighty.
    I agree with Johan the Mighty.
    I agree with Eclipso The Mighty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    I agree with America Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by buk was right View Post
    I hate you most of all America Dave.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyLeftyArt
    Sports and Music Pop Art by me
    http://daveloves90scomics.tumblr.com/
    -Fun covers and art from the 90's


  2. #122
    GODFATHER Adrian B AWESOME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Plookopolis
    Posts
    53,218

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

    Spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

    Mark Henry was originally booked for the match but then is "suspended" by Teddy Long, basically because of the knee injury. Khali is his replacement. Which is mind boggling. Hopefully Christian heals up so they can throw him into the match or something, because Khali is a fucking joke. Wasting 2 spots on big men who don't sell and can hardly move on a spot-filled match? Stupid.

    I mean, couldn't they just write in that Swagger was switching brands because he felt jilted he didn't get a spot on the Raw roster? Because that makes way more sense than Khali. Khali, who Todd thinks is worth having around. A guy whose only attribute is being tall. In 2012.
    Last edited by Adrian B AWESOME; 01-31-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepineapples View Post
    Why include a review from Wired? That rag has turned into a government, military-industrial propaganda machine.

  3. #123
    The Pat Classic Pat Loika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Patcave, somewhere in San Diego
    Posts
    27,665

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME View Post
    Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

    Spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

    Mark Henry was originally booked for the match but then is "suspended" by Teddy Long, basically because of the knee injury. Khali is his replacement. Which is mind boggling. Hopefully Christian heals up so they can throw him into the match or something, because Khali is a fucking joke. Wasting 2 spots on big men who don't sell and can hardly move on a spot-filled match? Stupid.

    I mean, couldn't they just write in that Swagger was switching brands because he felt jilted he didn't get a spot on the Raw roster? Because that makes way more sense than Khali. Khali, who Todd thinks is worth having around. A guy whose only attribute is being tall. In 2012.
    UGH. I thought that guy was done...
    PatLoika.com/Loikamania: The Podcast!/Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    For you are Pat Loika, and your hand must be shaken.

  4. #124
    Made ImYrWoodbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tuscarora Indian Reservation, NY
    Posts
    8,002

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark4myself View Post
    I don't know if I've mentioned it in the wrestling thread or not (I apologize if I have) but my fiancee has given me the go ahead to use Punk's theme as my music to walk down the aisle to. She thought it was funny and perfect seeing as how we are both wrestling fans! I'm trying to talk my brother to come down as my best man to "Somebody Call My Momma!" and do the Pterodactyl as he comes down. I have a feeling that will be less successful.
    I tried to get my Cousin to come out to HBK's Sexy Boy music for their reception. He could do the HBK dance and everything and then Undertaker's music would hit and his wife would come out. No buys.

  5. #125
    Made ImYrWoodbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tuscarora Indian Reservation, NY
    Posts
    8,002

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    If memory serves, later that same night they did a bit where Austin had a guitar, which he played terribly and then Angle brought in either a banjo or a ukele (fairly sure it was the latter).

    Obviously, I'm not doing it justice, but it was pretty damn funny.
    Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care!

  6. #126
    Gangster of Love Briomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    113,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME
    Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

    Spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

    Mark Henry was originally booked for the match but then is "suspended" by Teddy Long, basically because of the knee injury. Khali is his replacement. Which is mind boggling. Hopefully Christian heals up so they can throw him into the match or something, because Khali is a fucking joke. Wasting 2 spots on big men who don't sell and can hardly move on a spot-filled match? Stupid.

    I mean, couldn't they just write in that Swagger was switching brands because he felt jilted he didn't get a spot on the Raw roster? Because that makes way more sense than Khali. Khali, who Todd thinks is worth having around. A guy whose only attribute is being tall. In 2012.
    But he's fun!

    He's a throw away. He'll futz around until everyone gangs up on him and he gets eliminated. Sucks but with the injury what can you do? Would you rather Hornswaggle?


  7. #127
    GODFATHER Adrian B AWESOME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Plookopolis
    Posts
    53,218

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Briomega View Post
    But he's fun!

    He's a throw away. He'll futz around until everyone gangs up on him and he gets eliminated. Sucks but with the injury what can you do? Would you rather Hornswaggle?
    Christian should be back by now, right? If not Swagger switching makes sense. Hell, I'd rather see Drew McIntyre, Hunico or Big ZEKE.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepineapples View Post
    Why include a review from Wired? That rag has turned into a government, military-industrial propaganda machine.

  8. #128
    GODFATHER Adrian B AWESOME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Plookopolis
    Posts
    53,218

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Briomega View Post
    But he's fun!

    He's a throw away. He'll futz around until everyone gangs up on him and he gets eliminated. Sucks but with the injury what can you do? Would you rather Hornswaggle?
    I mean, at least Henry and Show can work together at some length. And I understand Mark needs time off because of the ill-timed injury. But throwing Khali in based on, what? People sorta clapped for him when he entered the Rumble? That's nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepineapples View Post
    Why include a review from Wired? That rag has turned into a government, military-industrial propaganda machine.

  9. #129
    Made ImYrWoodbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tuscarora Indian Reservation, NY
    Posts
    8,002

    Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME View Post
    Christian should be back by now, right? If not Swagger switching makes sense. Hell, I'd rather see Drew McIntyre, Hunico or Big ZEKE.
    My question is--with Sheamus winning the Royal Rumble and being a baby face, does this mean that heel Daniel Bryan makes it to WrestleMania as the WHC? If not, who (assuming the do the traditional heel v. face dynamic)?

  10. #130
    Gangster of Love Briomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    113,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME

    I mean, at least Henry and Show can work together at some length. And I understand Mark needs time off because of the ill-timed injury. But throwing Khali in based on, what? People sorta clapped for him when he entered the Rumble? That's nuts.
    I'm guessing they have some kind of spot planned that having two big men is needed or something.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •