BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 13 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

Re: The Official Wrestling Thread is Trending Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Greenville 90210 View Post
    Google!

She was on WWE/ECW. Also posed for Playboy. With Drew McIntyre in real life. Lived in New Orleans.
    Oh yeah, went and did that as soon as I read "boobs".

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    I agree with David the Mighty.
    I agree with Johan the Mighty.
    I agree with Eclipso The Mighty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Van Sciver View Post
    I agree with America Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by buk was right View Post
    I hate you most of all America Dave.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyLeftyArt
    Sports and Music Pop Art by me
    http://daveloves90scomics.tumblr.com/
    -Fun covers and art from the 90's

Smackdown Elimination Chamber:

Spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

Mark Henry was originally booked for the match but then is "suspended" by Teddy Long, basically because of the knee injury. Khali is his replacement. Which is mind boggling. Hopefully Christian heals up so they can throw him into the match or something, because Khali is a fucking joke. Wasting 2 spots on big men who don't sell and can hardly move on a spot-filled match? Stupid.

I mean, couldn't they just write in that Swagger was switching brands because he felt jilted he didn't get a spot on the Raw roster? Because that makes way more sense than Khali. Khali, who Todd thinks is worth having around. A guy whose only attribute is being tall. In 2012.
    Last edited by Adrian B AWESOME; 01-31-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepineapples View Post
    Why include a review from Wired? That rag has turned into a government, military-industrial propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME View Post

Spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. The Great Khali

Mark Henry was originally booked for the match but then is "suspended" by Teddy Long, basically because of the knee injury. Khali is his replacement. Which is mind boggling. Hopefully Christian heals up so they can throw him into the match or something, because Khali is a fucking joke. Wasting 2 spots on big men who don't sell and can hardly move on a spot-filled match? Stupid.

I mean, couldn't they just write in that Swagger was switching brands because he felt jilted he didn't get a spot on the Raw roster? Because that makes way more sense than Khali. Khali, who Todd thinks is worth having around. A guy whose only attribute is being tall. In 2012.
    UGH. I thought that guy was done...
    PatLoika.com/Loikamania: The Podcast!/Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    For you are Pat Loika, and your hand must be shaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark4myself View Post
    I don't know if I've mentioned it in the wrestling thread or not (I apologize if I have) but my fiancee has given me the go ahead to use Punk's theme as my music to walk down the aisle to. She thought it was funny and perfect seeing as how we are both wrestling fans! I'm trying to talk my brother to come down as my best man to "Somebody Call My Momma!" and do the Pterodactyl as he comes down. I have a feeling that will be less successful.
    I tried to get my Cousin to come out to HBK's Sexy Boy music for their reception. He could do the HBK dance and everything and then Undertaker's music would hit and his wife would come out. No buys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    If memory serves, later that same night they did a bit where Austin had a guitar, which he played terribly and then Angle brought in either a banjo or a ukele (fairly sure it was the latter).

Obviously, I'm not doing it justice, but it was pretty damn funny.
    Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME

Spoilers:

But he's fun!

He's a throw away. He'll futz around until everyone gangs up on him and he gets eliminated. Sucks but with the injury what can you do? Would you rather Hornswaggle?

Quote Originally Posted by Briomega View Post
    But he's fun!

He's a throw away. He'll futz around until everyone gangs up on him and he gets eliminated. Sucks but with the injury what can you do? Would you rather Hornswaggle?
    Christian should be back by now, right? If not Swagger switching makes sense. Hell, I'd rather see Drew McIntyre, Hunico or Big ZEKE.
    Why include a review from Wired? That rag has turned into a government, military-industrial propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Briomega View Post
    But he's fun!

I mean, at least Henry and Show can work together at some length. And I understand Mark needs time off because of the ill-timed injury. But throwing Khali in based on, what? People sorta clapped for him when he entered the Rumble? That's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME View Post
    Christian should be back by now, right? If not Swagger switching makes sense. Hell, I'd rather see Drew McIntyre, Hunico or Big ZEKE.
    My question is--with Sheamus winning the Royal Rumble and being a baby face, does this mean that heel Daniel Bryan makes it to WrestleMania as the WHC? If not, who (assuming the do the traditional heel v. face dynamic)?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME

I mean, at least Henry and Show can work together at some length. And I understand Mark needs time off because of the ill-timed injury. But throwing Khali in based on, what? People sorta clapped for him when he entered the Rumble? That's nuts.
    I'm guessing they have some kind of spot planned that having two big men is needed or something.