Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 51 of 671 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New Brand New Chat Thread Deluxe

Re: The All New Brand New Chat Thread Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Flamebird View Post
    Now that's a horror story.

You know, for the ants. . .
    Don't judge me, they are worse out there. Like Hybrid 2. Sick #@!~ eats what he !@#$ all the while singing Viva La France!

I was thinking, winter has to be your favorite season. It's the South so it shouldn't be all that cold, no crazy ass thunderstorms I see when I get your weather in the summer and spring, no bugs and best of all not much in the way of pollen for your allergies.

Y'know, they're right when they talk about how the years seem to go by faster as you get older.

It was 28° F this morning and it seems like it was summer just last week! Time is just FLYING by for me as I get older!

Tell me about. I swear my last doctor's visit I wanted to ask the guy if he graduated high school yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester C. View Post
    I was thinking, winter has to be your favorite season. It's the South so it shouldn't be all that cold, no crazy ass thunderstorms I see when I get your weather in the summer and spring, no bugs and best of all not much in the way of pollen for your allergies.
    I have all year round allergies so my life sucks.
    Spoilers:
    The Poster Formerly know as "HeyStacy."

Visit my Blog, Several Deadly CINEs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Warden View Post
    I have all year round allergies so my life sucks.
    All four seasons?! That's just not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester C.

All four seasons?! That's just not fair.
    It isn't but I deal with it. At least the meds help as opposed to doing nothing. Its clear though, I need stronger stuff to fight off symptoms.
    Spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Warden View Post
    It isn't but I deal with it. At least the meds help as opposed to doing nothing. Its clear though, I need stronger stuff to fight off symptoms.
    You could be one of my long suffering noir heroes whose novels I listen to. I'm thinking of wanting to be Jack Taylor when I grow up. All I have to do is age twenty years, become Irish, develop a serious drug and drinking habit, have my body become truly battered after all the beatings and geting high/drunk all the time and get all my loved ones killed or wishing they never met me because I inadvertnly destoyed my life.

Stacy are you posting on your cellphone? I"m just trying to figure out what is the "mobile browser" you are using or at least that's what the board says you are up too.

Maybe you are living the noir plot line. Using your cellphone to show that you were home on the internet when the shooting went down officer so I couldn't have shot the Revanchist in the face like that. If so I you are doing it wrong, noir stories just don't have the gadgets that modern crime fiction is inuadated with.
    Last edited by Lester C.; 03-28-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester C.

You could be one of my long suffering noir heroes whose novels I listen to. I'm thinking of wanting to be Jack Taylor when I grow up. All I have to do is age twenty years, become Irish, develop a serious drug and drinking habit, have my body become truly battered after all the beatings and geting high/drunk all the time and get all my loved ones killed or wishing they never met me because I inadvertnly destoyed my life.
    Noir heroes have too much femme fatalle issues for me.
    Last edited by Grey Warden; 03-28-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Spoilers: