Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

Thread: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

  1. #51

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/01/...e-will-appear/


    I feel sick,
    suddenly he has a little sister ans his mother is still alive


    Also Dinah is a attorney with a hardon for justice against the 1% and who had a sister that died on Ollie boat.







    remove "Oliver queen", "green arrow" and "Dinah Laurel Lance" from the script and it could be about anyone

  2. #52
    Made Kevin T Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland!
    Posts
    7,522

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/01/...e-will-appear/


    I feel sick,
    suddenly he has a little sister ans his mother is still alive

    Also Dinah is a attorney with a hardon for justice against the 1% and who had a sister that died on Ollie boat.

    remove "Oliver queen", "green arrow" and "Dinah Laurel Lance" from the script and it could be about anyone
    I don't know, they need to make it interesting to more than just the Green Arrow fans by giving him a family. A couple of really strong female leads also widens the audience pool even more. GA never really had a good family dynamic...

    One good thing though, at least we know now you won't watch it.

    And calling Dinah an attorney with a hardon... Is there some retcon done that I was not aware of..??
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

  3. #53

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwise View Post
    Well, there's Bad Penny, Printer's Devil and Pinball Wizard... They're not iconic in a good way, is all.
    Pinball Wizard rocks. I say have him reform and join the Justice League.

  4. #54
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    106,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Gerard

    Pinball Wizard rocks. I say have him reform and join the Justice League.
    Let me just take this moment to say Tattooed Man.
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

  5. #55
    Gunsel Danimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,124

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    It always amuses me reading casting blurbs. So Diggle's primary traits, besides his age, are being big and black? And I suppose the little sister is there to bring in the more typical CW crowd with her "Lolita-esque" ways.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T Brown

    I don't know, they need to make it interesting to more than just the Green Arrow fans by giving him a family. A couple of really strong female leads also widens the audience pool even more. GA never really had a good family dynamic...

    One good thing though, at least we know now you won't watch it.

    And calling Dinah an attorney with a hardon... Is there some retcon done that I was not aware of..??
    Think how easy it would be to make a cw series where ollie was the father and he had 3 very diffrent kids who all followed in his footsteps.
    The oldest kid could be the trouble maker with a shitload of potential but always wasted it.
    The secound could be the calm kid that always saw the best in people
    The third and youngest could be a mirror of the first but with a darker past and more deteremed to on the right track.


    You know like the comics..........
    (if you didnt get it, its roy,connor and mia)

  7. #57

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    Think how easy it would be to make a cw series where ollie was the father and he had 3 very diffrent kids who all followed in his footsteps.
    The oldest kid could be the trouble maker with a shitload of potential but always wasted it.
    The secound could be the calm kid that always saw the best in people
    The third and youngest could be a mirror of the first but with a darker past and more deteremed to on the right track.


    You know like the comics..........
    (if you didnt get it, its roy,connor and mia)
    Filming a weekly series full of 4-person action sequences (or likely 8-person, to give them each something to do) sounds like a very strange definition of "easy."

  8. #58
    Trouble Boy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    665

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    I was interested by the inclusion of Tommy Merlyn .
    He and Oliver are buddies that both live on their trust funds .
    Does Tommy know archery too?
    Are they competitive with each other?
    Did Tommy TEACH Oliver archery?
    Just curious about that .

  9. #59

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    Quote Originally Posted by RobStaeger View Post
    Filming a weekly series full of 4-person action sequences (or likely 8-person, to give them each something to do) sounds like a very strange definition of "easy."
    just because you have 4 leads does not mean you need all of them in every action scene.
    just look at Smallville, several action leads but very few action scenes that had more then just Clark in them
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Comma View Post
    I was interested by the inclusion of Tommy Merlyn .
    He and Oliver are buddies that both live on their trust funds .
    Does Tommy know archery too?
    Are they competitive with each other?
    Did Tommy TEACH Oliver archery?
    Just curious about that .
    Well Merlyn was Ollies tutor before they crossed paths at night.
    then again this is so far removed from the comics you can get so he is probably his secret gay lover

  10. #60
    Made Kevin T Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland!
    Posts
    7,522

    Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    Think how easy it would be to make a cw series where ollie was the father and he had 3 very diffrent kids who all followed in his footsteps.
    The oldest kid could be the trouble maker with a shitload of potential but always wasted it.
    The secound could be the calm kid that always saw the best in people
    The third and youngest could be a mirror of the first but with a darker past and more deteremed to on the right track.


    You know like the comics..........
    (if you didnt get it, its roy,connor and mia)
    I get who you mean.

    I don't think they would want to have characters who are, in order, a former drug addict, abandoned/unknown love child, and former child prostitute with HIV. People would wonder who the hell Ollie Queen is and why is he doing this to kids...
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •