Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

"Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/12/green-arrow/

Its hard to be a fan with whats going on in the comics but this?
    This is the last straw, if CW even orders the Pilot I will firebomb them*

Ohh well, i guess i'll have to bury myself in backissues and watch JLU over and over again while i cry myself to sleep.

*Not to be taken seriously as i cant afford the plan ticket

Re: "Yay" Green Arrow TV show written by Kreisberg

Sounds like one of those projects that never actually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHawke View Post
    Sounds like one of those projects that never actually happens.
    Problem is that it just might
    CW does not have any shows to take the place of Smallville and Green arrow was a big part of the last 3-4 seasons of the show

Oh. You were being sarcastic with the title.

Thank goodness. While sometimes people on this board disagree, if you'd meant THAT, we'd have started questioning your sanity.

I was actually thinking about you and Green Arrow K-dog. If Ollie is in his early twenties and at the begining of his career then Connor, if he exists, is a child in Ashram and Mia is baby with a horrible future in store for her with her dad. The reboot really shafted Team Arrow.

I wish they would make Connor a friend or nephew in the nDCU and Mia could still be about 16-18. Her relationship with Ollie would be more like Tim and Dick than Tim and Bruce, but could still work.

They're definitely the casualties of the DC reboot that have hit me the hardest. Seems like such a waste to scrap them completely.
    Last edited by ConnorHawke; 01-15-2012 at 02:32 PM.

A lot of characters are MIA in the DCNU, and it seems every few days I think of more.

Has anyone seen/heard anything about Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva?

As the Green Arrow TV show, I'm betting it doesn't happen.
    My first novel is up Amazon Kindle at http://www.amazon.com/In-My-Brothers...8184334&sr=1-1

And now in paperback, too!

I assume there is going to be a pilot, and depending on how well this turns out the show happens or doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsmythe View Post
    A lot of characters are MIA in the DCNU, and it seems every few days I think of more.

Has anyone seen/heard anything about Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva?
    Well thats not the point here

also Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva where not regular castmembers of any ongoing series that was rebooted

By and large, I've never been a fan of live action superhero tv shows. The notable exceptions there are of course the classic Batman series from the 60s, the Hulk series, which I was very young for, and I do remember really liking The Lash, but I was in jr. high or maybe a freshman when that was on. I think there's always been a problem of execution in most series. For me, superheroes work best on tv in cartoon form.