BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 863 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 363763813853859860861862863864865866867873913963 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 10007

Thread: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Andrew, Deej. Just outta curiosity, what were you two like when you were my age?
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!

Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deej View Post
    Hello Everybody!

Has anyone gotten Cooke's Parker books? If so, is the Martini edition worth getting? I've been thinking about getting this even though it will be sitting on my shelf for a few months before I get to it.
    I think Jackrabbitt sent ,e the first one for Christmas but I haven't read it yet
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    I didn't submit anything to em. Not their fault
    They should nominate us regardless!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    DCU Megathread Justice League

Buy The Gathering
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    Andrew, Deej. Just outta curiosity, what were you two like when you were my age?
    How old are you?
    Will Munny: All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

Quote Originally Posted by Deej

How old are you?
    Very early 20s.
    Slewo's right.

TWICE!

The Earth-2 Supergirl design looks exactly like the current one. Why not differentiate them?
    Slewo's right.

TWICE!

Very early 20s.
    College Years.

*sigh* I was a thin (135lbs), innocent young man living away from home at college. I didn't watch too much TV, didn't play any video games and the internet wasn't a big deal. I may have checked my email once a week, if that. I think I got back into comics but I was only buying 3-4 a week. I was pretty much a closeted comic book reader. I was more concerned with my studies and girls and going out on the weekends. I had a fake ID and college towns don't really make a big deal about how bad your ID looked...as long as you tipped the bartenders for each drink. I had a blast in college and enjoyed being independent...although mom and dad were footing the bill for most of it. I was into pickup games of just about anything...football, basketball, soccer, etc. The only problem was that I was still very innocent. I had girls obviously into me but I had no clue how to make that first move. I made a lot of mistakes with the girls but I learned from them and eventually got bolder and more brave...plus alcohol helped a lot!
    Will Munny: All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

It's only a peninsula if you look at it from space.

The Earth-2 Supergirl design looks exactly like the current one. Why not differentiate them?
    I was asking myself that too, but then I remembered that it's most likely because she isn't going to be Supergirl for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkemerld73

I was asking myself that too, but then I remembered that it's most likely because she isn't going to be Supergirl for very long.
    They did differentiate Helena's Robin design somewhat, why not do that for Supergirl?
    Slewo's right.

TWICE!

It's only a peninsula if you look at it from space.

They did differentiate Helena's Robin design somewhat, why not do that for Supergirl?
    It looks different enough to do the job.

Still not crazy about Power Girl's new outfit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deej

College Years.

*sigh* I was a thin (135lbs), innocent young man living away from home at college. I didn't watch too much TV, didn't play any video games and the internet wasn't a big deal. I may have checked my email once a week, if that. I think I got back into comics but I was only buying 3-4 a week. I was pretty much a closeted comic book reader. I was more concerned with my studies and girls and going out on the weekends. I had a fake ID and college towns don't really make a big deal about how bad your ID looked...as long as you tipped the bartenders for each drink. I had a blast in college and enjoyed being independent...although mom and dad were footing the bill for most of it. I was into pickup games of just about anything...football, basketball, soccer, etc. The only problem was that I was still very innocent. I had girls obviously into me but I had no clue how to make that first move. I made a lot of mistakes with the girls but I learned from them and eventually got bolder and more brave...plus alcohol helped a lot!
    Heh. I'm somewhat opposite from you on a couple fronts. But I see where you're coming from with the shy thing. I am definitely trying to learn to be bolder.
    Slewo's right.

TWICE!