BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 403 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503903 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 10007

Thread: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

  1. #4021
    Lord of the OOMPH!!! Ray G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Firing YOU
    Posts
    176,216

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Seems like Xenoholics is on hiatus after #5, at least for two months.
    Join the Prime-Punch revolution!
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?210786

    Spoiler:


    Buy The Gathering!

    www.grayhavencomics.com

  2. #4022
    Watchdog Howlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    100,735

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    Manhattan Projects and Secret are indeed Hickman's new stories.
    That's what I thought. Thanks.

    So those are definite reads from me.


    www.grayhavencomics.com

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Once again, Howlett is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    That's why they call me Simple Slewo.

  3. #4023
    Lord of the OOMPH!!! Ray G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Firing YOU
    Posts
    176,216

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howlett View Post
    Manhattan Project and Secret are the Hickman books, right?

    What are the others? Some of the names are ringing bells, but overall I'm drawing blanks.
    America's got Powers and Danger Club are both teen superhero books. AGP has art by Bryan Hitch, while Danger Club is written by Landry Q. Walker, formerly of the Johnny DC Supergirl book.

    Saga is Brian K. Vaughan's new project. I'll give it a shot.

    Rebel Blood is a deep-south horror story about zombie animals.

    Peter Panzerfaust is an offbeat WW2-set take on Peter Pan, with him and the lost boys as fighter pilots.
    Join the Prime-Punch revolution!
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?210786

    Spoiler:


    Buy The Gathering!

    www.grayhavencomics.com

  4. #4024
    Watchdog Howlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    100,735

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray G. View Post
    America's got Powers and Danger Club are both teen superhero books. AGP has art by Bryan Hitch, while Danger Club is written by Landry Q. Walker, formerly of the Johnny DC Supergirl book.

    Saga is Brian K. Vaughan's new project. I'll give it a shot.

    Rebel Blood is a deep-south horror story about zombie animals.

    Peter Panzerfaust is an offbeat WW2-set take on Peter Pan, with him and the lost boys as fighter pilots.
    Ah right, some of those are ringing more of a bell now.

    I won't be reading Saga, but I'll definitely be giving the others a fair shot. They all sound really damn promising!


    www.grayhavencomics.com

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Once again, Howlett is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    That's why they call me Simple Slewo.

  5. #4025
    Lord of the OOMPH!!! Ray G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Firing YOU
    Posts
    176,216

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howlett View Post
    Ah right, some of those are ringing more of a bell now.

    I won't be reading Saga, but I'll definitely be giving the others a fair shot. They all sound really damn promising!
    This is a fairly light week for me, so I'm going to see if Midtown Comics has leftovers of the first few issues of Mudman. That seems like one I missed the boat on.
    Join the Prime-Punch revolution!
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?210786

    Spoiler:


    Buy The Gathering!

    www.grayhavencomics.com

  6. #4026
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104,433
    There we go.

    Just ordered these 3 things.

    Batman: The Black Mirror
    Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker Blu-Ray
    Grendel Omnibus: volume 1
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

  7. #4027
    Watchdog Howlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    100,735

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray G. View Post
    This is a fairly light week for me, so I'm going to see if Midtown Comics has leftovers of the first few issues of Mudman. That seems like one I missed the boat on.
    I've heard of Mudman but never read it. Might give it a look if anyone I know has it, but as it stands, I'm after culling a good chunk of the New 52 and a few creator owned books that weren't resonating with me because I needed more time to focus on work. I have to stop cutting one book and adding 5 in it's place!


    www.grayhavencomics.com

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Once again, Howlett is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    That's why they call me Simple Slewo.

  8. #4028
    Shadowline Pimp Marc Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA Burbs
    Posts
    21,755

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slewo.O View Post
    Marc, thanks for being so responsive. I know I'm not as attractive a personality, as Matt or Sasha. But the opinions are appreciated.
    Are you talking to me or Deschamp?
    Communications at Shadowline Comics // Read GREAT webcomics at ShadowlineOnline.com

    Editor & Assistant Art Director at GrayHaven Comics // Submission Guidelines are here.

    My Blog - THE SUBURBAN GEEK

  9. #4029
    Shadowline Pimp Marc Lombardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    PA Burbs
    Posts
    21,755

    Re: Ray's 53rd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - Beware the Court of OOMPHwls!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray G. View Post
    Seems like Xenoholics is on hiatus after #5, at least for two months.
    Yep. Sadly the preorders just aren't there. And if I was Joshua Williamson (which I'm not) and I had DC asking me to wrote Voodoo, I'd have to put my stuff on hold too.
    Communications at Shadowline Comics // Read GREAT webcomics at ShadowlineOnline.com

    Editor & Assistant Art Director at GrayHaven Comics // Submission Guidelines are here.

    My Blog - THE SUBURBAN GEEK

  10. #4030
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi

    Are you talking to me or Deschamp?
    Je parlais de vous, pas Deschamps.
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •