KellySue Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I'm writing a comic! :)

  1. #11
    Moderator Karen Mahoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    509

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Sue View Post
    Congrats, Kaz! That's most excellent news.
    I am ridiculously excited about it, even though it is really very small and will probably only be seen in the UK and Ireland, but still... It's a start!

    Cheers!
    Kaz

  2. #12
    The Effing President TheTravis!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Hay-Hay, Connecticut.
    Posts
    31,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mahoney

    I am ridiculously excited about it, even though it is really very small and will probably only be seen in the UK and Ireland, but still... It's a start!

    Cheers!
    Kaz
    You are a stone badass rock star, lady! Be psyched! And figure out how I can get a copy stateside.
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    the travis is a sweety.

    Travis M. Holyfield
    http://www.travismholyfield.blogspot.com/

  3. #13
    Moderator Karen Mahoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    509

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravis! View Post
    You are a stone badass rock star, lady! Be psyched! And figure out how I can get a copy stateside.
    Haha! Thanks, dude. You rock for being happy for me.

    Well... Atomic Diner are small, it's true, but there has been talk of possibly getting listed in Previews at some stage in the future. I dunno when or even if that will happen, but it would be cool. Even if that doesn't work out, you can get their comics via mail order (though that must be pretty bloody expensive!). I'm sure we'll figure something out!

    Cheers,
    Kaz

  4. #14
    Consiliere Andreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    16,236

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Congrats!

    Atomic Diner has been listed in the Previews in the past. I got all 15 issues of Robert Curley's Freak Show and the Atomic Rocket Group 66 one-shot through them. So with these quality comics you already have me half convinced to preorder Atomic Diner's new series.

  5. #15
    Moderator Karen Mahoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    509

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Congrats!

    Atomic Diner has been listed in the Previews in the past. I got all 15 issues of Robert Curley's Freak Show and the Atomic Rocket Group 66 one-shot through them. So with these quality comics you already have me half convinced to preorder Atomic Diner's new series.
    Really? I didn't know that, thanks for saying. Maybe I misunderstood when I met Rob in person last year. We chatted about so many things, he might well have said; "We've been in Previews before and I'm looking into doing that again." Or something.

    Thank you! I need to bug him for some of the older stuff. I'm reading his current League of Volunteers and it's really good.

    Cheers,
    Kaz

  6. #16
    Grifter
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    243

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mahoney View Post
    Sorry to make a thread ALL ABOUT ME but I am pretty stoked.

    Cheers,
    Kaz
    Very happy for you, Karen. This wonderful news and let's all see what we can do about getting copies across the pond. I have no idea how it all works but I'm sure we can find a retailer there who'd be happy to sell to a bunch of comics hungry Yanks.

    And yes, you SHOULD be stoked. I mean, duuude it's your first comic, dude.

  7. #17

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Congrats!
    Show Us Yours,
    And We'll Show You Ours!
    ---DOUBLE D COMICS---
    www.doubledcomics.com

  8. #18
    Moderator Karen Mahoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    509

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry.Tyson View Post
    Very happy for you, Karen. This wonderful news and let's all see what we can do about getting copies across the pond. I have no idea how it all works but I'm sure we can find a retailer there who'd be happy to sell to a bunch of comics hungry Yanks.

    And yes, you SHOULD be stoked. I mean, duuude it's your first comic, dude.
    Duuude!! Thanks so much.

    I've written some of it already but had to put it aside while working on book stuff. Getting back to it SOON.

    Kaz

  9. #19
    Moderator Karen Mahoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    509

    Re: I'm writing a comic! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Dewsbury View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank you very much!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •