BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 972 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 472872922962968969970971972973974975976982 ... LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 10001

Thread: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Fucking Krypto! That dog should be put down.
    This Nestle's Strawberry Milk is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Aw, that's cute. Krypto started the Chicago fire, leaving the charred remains of close to 300 people behind and over 90,000 folks homeless! AWP! What a rascal he is!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSparker View Post
    Aw, that's cute. Krypto started the Chicago fire, leaving the charred remains of close to 300 people behind and over 90,000 folks homeless! AWP! What a rascal he is!

The OTHER Summers Brother Adrian B AWESOME's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    Funniest thing you've posted in a while, and you've posted some funny stuff, dood.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepineapples View Post
    Why include a review from Wired? That rag has turned into a government, military-industrial propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian B AWESOME View Post
    Funniest thing you've posted in a while, and you've posted some funny stuff, dood.
    Inspired by Transmogrified Dog Jizz!
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSparker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    I haven't tried that ...

Pinterest: The lastest way ladies are ruining the Internet.

Levy is hot and all, don't get me wrong, but that show is fucking awful.

And what annoys me is that so many of it's stars are better than that.

Cheryl Hines.
    Alan Tudyk.
    Even Jeremy Sisto (sorry, Jim).

How the hell can you be part of Firefly or Curb or Six Feet Under (hell, even Entourage in the case of Rex Lee or the chunky, lesbian daughter from Weeds) and then be a part of such LCD garbage like this?

Ugh.

A paycheck is a paycheck, but this show just tarnishes everyone involved, to my mind.
    Also, what the hell kinda Pym-Particle Bra are they putting Cheryl in? Because she didn't have THOSE in Curb.