BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 971 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 471871921961967968969970971972973974975981 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 10001

Thread: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

New Phonogram series!!!

Spoiler:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

*sucks in breath*

Spoiler:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2011+1!!!!

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Hawkman Omnibus!! I must own this! Geoff Johns wrote some fantastic Issues of Hawkman and I think I own them all in singles and other trades.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

From this morning's local news rag:

A flat-screen television inside a man's pants proved none too difficult for a police officer to spot outside a Wal-Mart in Eagan.

That sharp eye led to the arrest of Eric Lee King, 21, of Columbia Heights, who was charged Friday with a shoplifting misdemeanor and a felony on suspicion of illegally possessing a potent prescription drug.

According to the charges:

On Dec. 5, a police officer in the Wal-Mart parking lot off of Pilot Knob Road saw King leave the business and drop a box of candy. The officer called out to let him know, but King did not respond and kept walking through the lot, his legs stiff and feet shuffling.

The officer, seeing King holding onto the front of his pants as they fell down in the back, drove up to him and honked his horn. King still ignored the officer.

The officer identified himself to King and handcuffed him after King reached into his pants. It was then that the officer noticed a large, square item -- a 19-inch flat-screen TV -- wrapped in plastic down the front of King's pants.

King also had other items in his trousers, among them a TV remote control, power cords and a bottle of brake fluid.

Two pills later determined to be Xanax were found in a rear pants pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    Spotted this morning at the local bargain basement clothing store:

I sure hope you bought a pair of the pants hangin' below the t-shirt.
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

*makes note*

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    New Phonogram series!!!

Spoiler:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

*sucks in breath*

Spoiler:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2011+1!!!!
    I'm not sure if I ever read past the first series. I need to fix that issue (tee hee).

heh, heh, "Knob"

Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    I sure hope you bought a pair of the pants hangin' below the t-shirt.
    'dem's shorts and no, I'm afraid not.
    Considered grabbing a shirt though, but left it for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by TIP View Post
    I'm not sure if I ever read past the first series. I need to fix that issue (tee hee).
    Hands down my favorite mini(s) of the past decade.
    Both just phenomenal.
    I still want Mage III, but if you had offered me the choice between a third Mage and a third Phonogram, I'd have chosen Phonogram.
    I swear if I didn't know better, the first volume in particular, I would have said it was written specifically for me.

My pal Richard (take a shot, Aal) even had a Phonogram shirt made up for me for my birthday a couple of years back.
    I believe I'm modelling it in several of my Faceyspace pictures.

I just can't gush over this book enough.

Heh, gush.

Red Kryptonite (the other kind) changes Krypto into a Cow and...

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar

Fucking Krypto! That dog should be put down.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler: