BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 969 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 469869919959965966967968969970971972973979 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 10001

Thread: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

This weekend's batch of bad movies we're watching:

The Wicker Man

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Quote Originally Posted by Joshzilla View Post
    100% agree...but I probably wouldn't read it either way. His Ultimate X book was crap. I just don't like him on team books at all. He gets too "cute" with the banter. Oh and the plots kinda go nowhere.

Solo is the wAy to go for him.

The X-dudes need somebody that'll do weird and cool shit with them. Once upon a time I would say Fraction, but he has mellowed out. Hickman is boring as hell. I dunno, give it to Jamie Delano.
    Delano? I'd like to see that. Although that's very unlikely.

The Happening

Birdemic

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (Picked it up for $1.25 on Blu-Ray @ Target)

Fucking love Mega-Shark Vs Giant Octopus.

It's my favorite of the slew of shitty monster movies that we have been hit with (largely thanks to the SyFy channel and Roger Corman) over the past few years.
    That scene, in particular, makes me lose my shit every damn time.

This past week, Helen and I have watched two of the three in the boxset she got me as a gag Valentines gift.
    Snow Beast and Swamp Shark (with Monsterwolf still to watch, probably this weekend). Both are every bit as hilariously awful as you would imagine.

Others like Mammoth, Dinoshark and Sharktopus are all pretty rad in their awfulness too.

Mega Python Vs Gatoroid was worth the price of admission for the Debbie Gibson vs Tiffany catfight, not to mention Tiffany's Tit-TAYSS for the duration.

One I cannot seem to get my hands on is Mega-Shark vs Crocosaurus.

Well, if that's true then let's sure as hell hope that Remender's UXF and Aaron's WXM are left alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Ginger McFailballs, Private Eye Magnum V.I.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TIP
    Well, if that's true then let's sure as hell hope that Remender's UXF and Aaron's WXM are left alone.
    Remenders should stay left alone. It's not tying into AvX and they have a 9 issue arc coming up featuring a new Brother hood of evil mutants and Omega Red!

Well omega red turned into Omega white omega red and omega black.
    The of the KTT Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    My blurb: "No one knows how difficult it is to be a black man seeking justice in a white man's world. No one but Magnum V.I. that is."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And per BMB's twoot it appears that Aaron's WXM is safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic
    Fucking love Mega-Shark Vs Giant Octopus.

It's my favorite of the slew of shitty monster movies that we have been hit with (largely thanks to the SyFy channel and Roger Corman) over the past few years.
    That scene, in particular, makes me lose my shit every damn time.

This past week, Helen and I have watched two of the three in the boxset she got me as a gag Valentines gift.
    Snow Beast and Swamp Shark (with Monsterwolf still to watch, probably this weekend). Both are every bit as hilariously awful as you would imagine.

Others like Mammoth, Dinoshark and Sharktopus are all pretty rad in their awfulness too.

Mega Python Vs Gatoroid was worth the price of admission for the Debbie Gibson vs Tiffany catfight, not to mention Tiffany's Tit-TAYSS for the duration.

One I cannot seem to get my hands on is Mega-Shark vs Crocosaurus.
    This is the greatest info post of 2011 + 1.
    I am made out of water. You wouldn't know it, because I have it bound in. My friends are made out of water, too. All of them. The problem for us is that not only do we have to walk around without being absorbed by the ground but we also have to earn our livings.
    -Philip K Dick
    Confessions of a Crap Artist