BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 6 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Quote Originally Posted by PeteL View Post
    Oh yeah? Well, right now I'm trying to rap about eating hard boiled eggs and Paul Newman while I eat my hard boiled egg!
    How long'd it take you to boil 'em?

Re: Suicide is Plooky, it TIPs on many RK's and I would remember Blandy if I could

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    How long'd it take you to boil 'em?
    I leave them on the burner until they reach a boil, then I move the pot to a cold burner. I let them sit until they either cool a bit, or I remember and I put them in the fridge.

The process takes about 40 minutes.
    I am made out of water. You wouldn't know it, because I have it bound in. My friends are made out of water, too. All of them. The problem for us is that not only do we have to walk around without being absorbed by the ground but we also have to earn our livings.
    -Philip K Dick
    Confessions of a Crap Artist

I am made out of water. You wouldn't know it, because I have it bound in. My friends are made out of water, too. All of them. The problem for us is that not only do we have to walk around without being absorbed by the ground but we also have to earn our livings.
    -Philip K Dick
    Confessions of a Crap Artist

Quote Originally Posted by WillieLee View Post
    Heygregory.com | CookingWithVillainy.com

Quote Originally Posted by R0cketFr0g View Post
    I'm open to Gregory's ministrations.

If a person living on Fisher Island decides he hates it and moves out... does this make him a... wait for it... FISHERIAN RUNAWAY? Ahahahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherian_runaway

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    Tip, there's some new Frank Zappa thing up at No Data again. Feeding The Monkeys At Ma Maison.

Hurm.

It's some of Zappa's Synclavier stuff (like Francesco Zappa or Jazz from Hell).
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Quote Originally Posted by PeteL View Post
    But I keep a dog eared copy of the paperback novel in the back pocket of my selvedge chinos.
    Read as Salvage Chinos and I thought of Fred Sanford's Junkyard Pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane W View Post
    So the soon to be ex reported to me that she got a new job with a $20k bump in pay.

dun dun DUN!

I recently saw a shot of the X-Ham and she's certainly not been shy about mastication.