"Cultural Green Card," I like that.
- Finish losing the last 20 effing pounds.
- Run a 10k. Without stopping for a beer or other noble excuse.
- Hike/climb one or more of the following peaks; Mt. San Jacinto, Mt. Gorgonio, Mt. Whitney, Ryan Mountain
- Hike on the John Muir Trail again.
- Finish writing the work-related article/essay I've started a million times.
- Complete the article/essay on Mentalism and fulfill my promise to send it to this writer in England who's been bugging me for the finished version.
- Write more, including the outdoor blog that is been ignored like a smelly homeless person.
- Meet up a few folks on this board.
- Get back into my studio. It is not radioactive and misses me, I am sure.
- Visit with my PDX family a couple of times. At least.
- Appreciate more what I can do and what I have in this life. I am so lucky, it hurts my teeth.