BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 157 of 486 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 4854

Thread: NBA 2011-2012: Where Games Actually Will Happen.

Kedd's Dummy Account capntightpants's Avatar

Re: NBA 2011-2012: Where Games Actually Will Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T Brown View Post
    I agree!!

And if the Bulls are 100% healthy, they're definitely the team to beat.
    I look forward to it.

I think the Bulls will definitely be contenders. I want to see what the Thunder are going to do too.

Quote Originally Posted by web_head02 View Post
    I think the Bulls will definitely be contenders. I want to see what the Thunder are going to do too.
    Totally. Durant vs Rose is the match-up I wanna see in the Finals.

I'm still hatin on Westbrook though. Dude is poison.

Quote Originally Posted by capntightpants View Post
    Totally. Durant vs Rose is the match-up I wanna see in the Finals.

I'm still hatin on Westbrook though. Dude is poison.
    UGH! Westbrook has been a blackhole. I'm hoping he pulls it together by the playoffs but i don't think he will. And don't get me wrong he's good. Really good actually, his shot selection is horrible though. He gets a lot of unneccesary turnovers too.

UGH! Westbrook has been a blackhole. I'm hoping he pulls it together by the playoffs but i don't think he will. And don't get me wrong he's good. Really good actually, his shot selection is horrible though. He gets a lot of unneccesary turnovers too.
    It'd be better if he was the #1 guy on his own team, but he's not: He's Pippen. Every time he hogs, he is taking away from one of the best players in the league. The Thunder would do well to trade him for good supporting players that will add to Durant's arsenal.

But all of it's been said before. Still, I would love to see Rose and Durant. They are my favorite players outside of the Suns/Warriors.

It'd be better if he was the #1 guy on his own team, but he's not: He's Pippen. Every time he hogs, he is taking away from one of the best players in the league. The Thunder would do well to trade him for good supporting players that will add to Durant's arsenal.

But all of it's been said before. Still, I would love to see Rose and Durant. They are my favorite players outside of the Suns/Warriors.
    Yeah I agree he needs to defer to Durant and take over when Durant is having an of night(whenever that happens lol). I'm a big fan of Durant though. I like what Tony Parker is doing this year too. In my mind he should definitely be in the top running MVP. He has carried the Spurs on his back this year.

The photos of this Nets fan just really got to me:

Right Guy

Everybody loves to talk about what a blackhole Westbrook is, but Durant is on another level. Durant doesn't have a single assist in the final 3 minutes of a game, which seems insane. And I'm personally more concerned with the fact that Harden is being squeezed out at the end of games. Harden is awesome and he is getting almost no shots in the clutch when he is an amazing shooter during the season. (Durant: .497/.379/.857, Harden: .491/.390/.846, Westbrook: .457/.319/.821) Imagine if the Spurs didn't let Ginobili be part of the offense in the clutch. That would be really stupid and Harden is as about good as Ginobili without the injury history.

This article lists play usage in close games for the big 3 of the Thunder & the Heat and includes the numbers to back up my claim that Harden is being squeezed out of the offense late in games while Durant gets the most shots of anybody on the list.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...-at-the-clutch
    Last edited by dantheman; 04-24-2012 at 10:08 AM.

The photos of this Nets fan just really got to me:

That's some loyalty man

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    Everybody loves to talk about what a blackhole Westbrook is, but Durant is on another level. Durant doesn't have a single assist in the final 3 minutes of a game, which seems insane. And I'm personally more concerned with the fact that Harden is being squeezed out at the end of games. Harden is awesome and he is getting almost no shots in the clutch when he is an amazing shooter during the season. (Durant: .497/.379/.857, Harden: .491/.390/.846, Westbrook: .457/.319/.821) Imagine if the Spurs didn't let Ginobili be part of the offense in the clutch. That would be really stupid and Harden is as about good as Ginobili without the injury history.

This article lists play usage in close games for the big 3 of the Thunder & the Heat and includes the numbers to back up my claim that Harden is being squeezed out of the offense late in games while Durant gets the most shots of anybody on the list.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...-at-the-clutch
    Well for one thing Westbrook is a point guard. His role is to distribute the ball. Also Durant is the star of that team he should take most of the big shots down the stretch. Also I don't see Durant force a lot of shots, Westbrook on the other hand does. Westbrook is known for holding the ball or just jacking up random shot. That a difference from Durant coming down and finding