BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 7 of 486 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2011-2012: Where Games Actually Will Happen.

Banned

Re: NBA 2011-2012: Where Games Actually Will Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by web_head02 View Post
    I'm sorry. I'll stop now but that was just too easy.
    Please do. I am not going to engage anyone who seeks to enflame the thread, and I don't see this as an academic debate. You are welcome to your opinion and I am welcome to mine. We will see which one is closer to reality when the playoffs start.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by web_head02 View Post
    Now we're quoting sports analysts to boast your claim instead of reading what I said. HAH funny I seem to remember the same poster last year saying something about critics needing to be silenced because they were wrong and there was all this culture of hate. Now you're quoting them.

I'm sorry. I'll stop now but that was just too easy.
    Maybe us Bulls fans need to start a "Chicago Bulls are the epitome of the Culture of Hate" thread.

Just kidding.

Kedd's Dummy Account capntightpants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rian Fike View Post
    Please do. I am not going to engage anyone who seeks to enflame the thread, and I don't see this as an academic debate. You are welcome to your opinion and I am welcome to mine. We will see which one is closer to reality when the playoffs start.

Thanks.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by capntightpants View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahahah!
    Honestly, please check my behavior so far in this thread. You have been acting badly, but I have stayed out of it. Please, can we just talk about basketball this time? I get attacked personally here quite often. Let's see if we can rise above all that.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by capntightpants View Post
    Isn't that article just something written by some nobody? Opposing Views looks like a site that is just user generated content.
    Hey now. CelticsLife is an awesome columnist who obviously knows what they're talking about. CelticsLife should have gotten a journalism award of some sort!

Spoiler:
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

I am not going to engage anyone who seeks to enflame the thread, and I don't see this as an academic debate. You are welcome to your opinion and I am welcome to mine. We will see which one is closer to reality when the playoffs start.

Thanks.
    Is that what I was doing.....LMAO

You threw out a claim about the bulls and I disputed it. How is that flaming? I never made any personal attacks on you. If someone can point out to me how I did I will gladly apologize.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T Brown View Post
    Hey now.
    Here's one from your own newspaper, although I am sure you with deny it just as strongly:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baske...419/story.html

It is a common opinion, my apologies for exposing it.

A couple different columns = worldwide consensus opinion, I mean, fact!
    Last edited by BGPu; 12-02-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: changed the end there

Here's one from your own newspaper, although I am sure you with deny it just as strongly:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baske...419/story.html

It is a common opinion, my apologies for exposing it.
    You're not exposing anything. You're just reinforcing MY point that the Bulls need a solid SG. I refer back to where I said: IF the Bulls can get a SG that is able to put in an average of 15-20 points a game, as well as having a decent 3-point shot, then the they'll be more than fine.

Anyway, supposedly Jamal Crawford is interested in coming back to the Bulls, too. Then there's J.R. Smith who, if he can get out of China, wants to play for the Bulls. IF the Bulls get either of those players, they'll be even stronger than last year.
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

Kedd's Dummy Account capntightpants's Avatar

Honestly, please check my behavior so far in this thread. You have been acting badly, but I have stayed out of it. Please, can we just talk about basketball this time? I get attacked personally here quite often. Let's see if we can rise above all that.

Thanks.
    Have I? Just one jab at your history of Heat trolling. The other one was an honest criticism of the use of a random article written by a random person on the internet to prove your point that something was "common opinion". If I wanted to prove [insert ANYTHING here] was a common opinion, I too could come up with an article written by [insert any old user here].

The only common opinion that I know is shared on this thread is that people feel that your presence on basketball threads makes it less enjoyable. It is mostly due to the fact that everything you say is very Heat-centric, and even when it's not about Miami, you have the magical ability to make your post Heat-biased anyway. It would also be nice if you could stop coming up with ludicrous statements like Lebron respecting the Mavs so much that he practically let them when so Dirk could have a ring. It is a backhanded insult to the Mavericks and their fans.

I know for my own part that it makes it difficult to participate in the NBA thread when you're around, and I can barely ignore it since every other post from other posters is in response to another one of your ridiculous statements.

And Rian, maybe you might consider this a personal attack, but I'm just being honest with the way I feel about your posts here. I've shown in other threads where you are celebrating your wife's accomplishments, etc, that I am supportive of those things. I just really don't enjoy your basketball talk.