BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 99 of 618 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast

Thread: Back Issue Hunting/Buying/Collecting/Trading Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TIP
    Nice carport, Mater.

Re: Back Issue Hunting/Buying/Collecting/Trading Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    Top your fluids off, luv?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Waiting for 4 more back issues to arrive (one single from one seller and a pack o' three from another) and then I'll have a decent-sized picture update for you fellas.

Also: Total Marvel Masterworks owned by Cactus on 1st Feb: 0
    Total Marvel Masterworks owned by Cactus on 1st Mar: 12 (possibly 13 if an online retailer comes through).

Total Marvel Masterworks owned by Cactus on 1st Mar: 12 (possibly 13 if an online retailer comes through).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

Waiting for 4 more back issues to arrive (one single from one seller and a pack o' three from another) and then I'll have a decent-sized picture update for you fellas.

Today's 1st Apr!

Quote Originally Posted by Your pal, Jim View Post
    Today's 1st Apr!

<---Fuckhead McGee

Revised edition:

Total Masterworks Owned Mar 1st = 0
    Total Masterworks Owned Apr 1st = 12 (maybe 13)

Went kinda apeshit on collections in March, pictures will follow when they have all arrived but I believe I have bought 36 TPB/HCs.

Went kinda apeshit on collections in March, pictures will follow when they have all arrived but I believe I have bought 36 TPB/HCs.
    Nice. Looking forward to the pics. There's an Iron Fist MMW I'd like to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    Nice. Looking forward to the pics. There's an Iron Fist MMW I'd like to check out.
    That's one of the thirty six.

It's here already. Only had a quick flip through it on the day that it arrived, but it looks pretty sweet.

That's one of the thirty six.

It's here already. Only had a quick flip through it on the day that it arrived, but it looks pretty sweet.
    I saw MMW IF2 being offered up on Amazon. Let me know how IF1 looks/reads. I haven't really investigated the MMW line. Are the colors/inks true to the originals?

In other news... I pulled the trigger on some threeA toys, but I'll post picks in the action fig thread when they come in. Hopefully next week before Easter.
    I only mention that here because it just killed my budget on back issues that I may have considered buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    I saw MMW IF2 being offered up on Amazon. Let me know how IF1 looks/reads. I haven't really investigated the MMW line. Are the colors/inks true to the originals?
    Jim is the resident Masterwork guy, so I'd ask him if you want to be certain, but as far as I am aware, yes, they are true to the originals. I think that's kinda the point of the entire line, they are the most faithful reproductions of the original material out there.

Yep, Iron Fist 2 and Marvel Team-Up 2 are the next two to be released that I'll be buying.
    In the meantime, I need to track down Daredevil Vols 1-4 for reasonable prices and maybe UXM Vol 6 if this other copy falls through (which I have a nagging suspicion it might).