BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 769 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773779819869 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 10001

Thread: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!

  1. #7681
    Consiliere MAK15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In the Center of the Brutalverse
    Posts
    19,272

    Re: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandeMaestro Fünke View Post
    Really? The cover to the first issue looked really bad IMO.
    don't judge a comic book by it's cover.
    It's the best. THE BEST.

    OMAC piledrives an entire building in the first issue while fighting other Kirby creations!

    IT'S AWESOME!

  2. #7682
    Consiliere Matt O'Keefe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    19,410

    Re: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandeMaestro Fünke View Post
    I'll probably get Batman then. He was basically unaffected by the relaunch right?

    I like American Vampire. I'll probably get trades of some of the other stuff. I think I'm pretty much done with physical floppies for the foreseeable future. Plus, it's so convenient, I can get comics whenever I want now!


    Really? The cover to the first issue looked really bad IMO.

  3. #7683
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    106,447
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandeMaestro Fünke

    I'll probably get Batman then. He was basically unaffected by the relaunch right?

    I like American Vampire. I'll probably get trades of some of the other stuff. I think I'm pretty much done with physical floppies for the foreseeable future. Plus, it's so convenient, I can get comics whenever I want now!

    Really? The cover to the first issue looked really bad IMO.
    Aside from some timeline crunching and batgirl being Barbara again, Batman has been left unchanged by the relaunch.

    And OMAC is awesome, it's pure sugar in comic book form.
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

  4. #7684
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    106,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O'Keefe

    Andrew just punched a hole in his wall without knowing why.
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

  5. #7685
    Lord of the OOMPH!!! Ray G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Firing YOU
    Posts
    177,513

    Re: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandeMaestro Fünke View Post
    I'll probably get Batman then. He was basically unaffected by the relaunch right?

    I like American Vampire. I'll probably get trades of some of the other stuff. I think I'm pretty much done with physical floppies for the foreseeable future. Plus, it's so convenient, I can get comics whenever I want now!


    Really? The cover to the first issue looked really bad IMO.
    I, Vampire's another really cool take on the vampire mythos, different from American Vampire but equally good. Batman's a very solid choice as well, and yes, he was mostly unaffected. I think you'll really dig it.

    OMAC is a lot of fun. It's wild, crazy Kirby-esque sci-fi action.
    Join the Prime-Punch revolution!
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?210786

    Spoiler:


    Buy The Gathering!

    www.grayhavencomics.com

  6. #7686
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    106,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray G.

    I, Vampire's another really cool take on the vampire mythos, different from American Vampire but equally good. Batman's a very solid choice as well, and yes, he was mostly unaffected. I think you'll really dig it.

    OMAC is a lot of fun. It's wild, crazy Kirby-esque sci-fi action.
    I'm really really glad that I, Vampire was so awesome. Setting it in the DCU could have hurt the book but it's really helped it. And man oh man is the art gorgeous.
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

  7. #7687
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Dark Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Right behind you!
    Posts
    125,479

    Re: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!


  8. #7688
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    106,447
    What's your pull list looking like Sasha?
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE![/QUOTE]

  9. #7689

    Re: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MAK15 View Post
    don't judge a comic book by it's cover.
    It's the best. THE BEST.

    OMAC piledrives an entire building in the first issue while fighting other Kirby creations!

    IT'S AWESOME!
    I'll check out the preview. Didio doesn't make me too optimistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray G. View Post
    I, Vampire's another really cool take on the vampire mythos, different from American Vampire but equally good. Batman's a very solid choice as well, and yes, he was mostly unaffected. I think you'll really dig it.

    OMAC is a lot of fun. It's wild, crazy Kirby-esque sci-fi action.
    I'll keep it in mind after giving Batman a shot. Thanks for the recommendations guys.

    Also why are comic solicitations now bullet points? Is it just Marvel?

  10. #7690
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Dark Sasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Right behind you!
    Posts
    125,479

    Re: Ray's 52nd DCU/GrayHaven Megathread - The New Fifty-TwOOMPH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sasha View Post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •