BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Moon Knight THREAD OF VENGEANCE

Re: OFFICIAL Moon Knight THREAD OF VENGEANCE

An early look at the April solicits seems to hint that Moon Knight is ending

MOON KNIGHT #12
    “(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Alex Maleev

• The Conclusion Of Marvel’s Maddest Mercenary Moon Knight Is Here! • After All He’s Been Through, Will There Be Anything Left Of The One-Man Avenger?”

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Comics are sexy!

People who buy comics are sexy!

Rod, Bartleby, and Spidey616 are sexy!

Twitter/Facebook/Comic Book League

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    An early look at the April solicits seems to hint that Moon Knight is ending

MOON KNIGHT #12
    “(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Alex Maleev

• The Conclusion Of Marvel’s Maddest Mercenary Moon Knight Is Here! • After All He’s Been Through, Will There Be Anything Left Of The One-Man Avenger?”
    AWWWW crap!

Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis
    Have this man silenced before he destroys my reputation.
    Spoiler:

Yeah, thats sad.

i look at it as a 12 issue maxi series that kicked incredible ass!! which was what me and alex were hired to do. i do wish it sold better and i do wish it was continuing with another team. but i wish that about every comic on earth.

but i am grateful we got to do our entire 12 issues. when you get to 12 you'll see we got to tell our entire story uninterrupted which is very nice. and for you guys that supported it you'll have a nice whole thing.

as for me and alex, back to scarlet!

Consiliere Lord Jermaine Retail's Avatar

If I can get more Scarlet and get is sooner, then I can say goodbye to Moon Knight. I can definitely say that I appreciate the character beyond just a neat visual now.
    carlgiannini: All I wanted to know is what trades have been released. Now I've committed to spend an extra hundred or two on comics. What happened here?
    The Lord Retail: I happened. Lord Retail happened to you. I'm sorry friend, but I simply can't turn it off..

So the book was always meant to be 12 issues?

Why didn't they just come out and say that? That's disappointing. I mean, I'm glad we get a full story out of it, but I thought we'd get more (barring cancellation) even if it was with a different creative team once Brian and Maleev were done.

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KSChris

Why didn't they just come out and say that? That's disappointing. I mean, I'm glad we get a full story out of it, but I thought we'd get more (barring cancellation) even if it was with a different creative team once Brian and Maleev were done.
    Because it would have sold even less. People will "wait for the trade" on minis even more than for ongoings.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE!

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post

no, it was not a mini series. i was being coy. alex and i signed on for the year. but what it costs to keep me and alex on a book , it was clear that was all they would need from us. i hoped it would keep going with some new talent or something but it isn't. sad face. very proud of the book. you're going to get a big story out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    no, it was not a mini series. i was being coy. alex and i signed on for the year. but what it costs to keep me and alex on a book , it was clear that was all they would need from us. i hoped it would keep going with some new talent or something but it isn't. sad face. very proud of the book. you're going to get a big story out of it.
    That's cool. It would've been interesting to see someone like Remender take on the book after you guys, but alas..

Hopefully we can get a nice oversized HC out of it at some point.

Once people realize this is a crucial piece of the Ultron event, the back issues/trade is gonna sell.
    Heygregory.com | CookingWithVillainy.com

Quote Originally Posted by R0cketFr0g View Post
    I'm open to Gregory's ministrations.