KellySue Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Thread: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

Happy Birthday Mr. Fraction!

Thanks for the great comics, late-night tweets, and for visiting our little corner of the Boards to answer our questions.

Go wild, bro. You deserve it.

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mahoney View Post
    Hey Darth,

I think maybe we should keep the questions to creators like Kelly Sue and Matt a little more appropriate/specific to their work, rather than focus too much on what we personally as fans might like to see! They have packed schedules and are very busy creating the comics we love, so I hope you understand me saying that.

Thanks,
    Kaz
    Hi Kaz,
    Since Matt is working on Hawkeye's solo that's is on the street level crime fighting as Spider-Man, I just wanted to asked if a few Spider-Man's cast might appear like Carlie Cooper as well as Black Cat. I did bring up Ashley Barton on the basis that she might get sent to Earth-616 in the same manner as Rachel Summers or Lyra Banner. But since Matt has stated that those characters do not hold his interests, I respect his decision. But I wanted to ask him that if he got the opportunity to write Spider-Man, would he like the idea of choosing a heroine(who have feeling for Spidey in the same manner as Black Cat) as an alternate to the Black Cat, which on from the following list(I created) would hold his interest to write about in a team-up story. I just wanted to know what his opinion might be as this is not a mandate of any kind. I feel that having a few heroines interested in Spidey might actually provide some flexiblity for a writer who might not be interested in using Black Cat. But instead could choose a heroine that holds their interest with regards to Spidey. But I don't expect this to happen in any way as I understand that writers are very busy people with deadlines to adhered to.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Hi Kaz,
    Since Matt is working on Hawkeye's solo that's is on the street level crime fighting as Spider-Man, I just wanted to asked if a few Spider-Man's cast might appear like Carlie Cooper as well as Black Cat. I did bring up Ashley Barton on the basis that she might get sent to Earth-616 in the same manner as Rachel Summers or Lyra Banner. But since Matt has stated that those characters do not hold his interests, I respect his decision. But I wanted to ask him that if he got the opportunity to write Spider-Man, would he like the idea of choosing a heroine(who have feeling for Spidey in the same manner as Black Cat) as an alternate to the Black Cat, which on from the following list(I created) would hold his interest to write about in a team-up story. I just wanted to know what his opinion might be as this is not a mandate of any kind. I feel that having a few heroines interested in Spidey might actually provide some flexiblity for a writer who might not be interested in using Black Cat. But instead could choose a heroine that holds their interest with regards to Spidey. But I don't expect this to happen in any way as I understand that writers are very busy people with deadlines to adhered to.
    Thanks for replying, Darth. No worries, I can see what you're asking. Also, I understand that feeling where we want our favourite creators to write our favourite characters.

Cheers,
    Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mahoney View Post
    Ha!

Kaz
    (easily amused)
    Well, it was quite a funny post.

Holy cats! Happy birthday Mr Matt Fraction!

A present: the guy who writes the Suits of Bond blog had teamed up with an online tailor to make what he reckons (and this guy has super-nerd attention to detail) is a classic midnight blue Bond dinner suit/tuxedo:

http://thesuitsofjamesbond.com/?p=17...+James+Bond%29

Unfortunately I don't have the cash to spot you the suit, but hope you'll enjoy this guy's blog.

Thanks again for all of the writing, hope you've had a good one.

N

Am I too late? Happy birthday Matt!

Grifter

The Affordable Bond blog which is linked in Suits of James Bond is also worth a look see. Reason enough for me to lose weight to look good in those threads. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry.Tyson View Post
    The Affordable Bond blog which is linked in Suits of James Bond is also worth a look see. Reason enough for me to lose weight to look good in those threads. Damn.
    I'm checking out those links right now.

I know I'm terribly late, but I reviewed FF # 1 and I wanted to share the link with all of you:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2013/...el-allred.html

matt- i got the marvel reissues of cass right up until the last 2 issues of avarita ( i quit going to my lcs). i picked em up on comixology, but since every one else in the house was reading them i think i'm going to double dip and buy the trade. that got me thinking i should get all the trades. that got me thinking that their should be a big hardcover omnibus with all 3 books and all the back matter in them. any plans for something like that? also, do the tpb have the back matter? my digital comics did not and it was quite disappointing.

oh, and the page with the unwrapping was just about the best single comic page i have ever seen.