KellySue Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 479

Thread: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

  1. #21
    Trouble Boy kon-el kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    569

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Thanks for all the wonderful writing advice Matt. It constantly amazes me how accessible comic creators make themselves these days. It really is a pleasure for all of us fans.

    It really helps me know just how much of a grind it was for you in the beginning. Wring after you get home from work can be really daunting.

  2. #22

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    // I keep hoping there's a silver bullet, but I know there isn't.//

    nick if it makes you feel any better so do I and i still look for it and i'm STILL looking for it.

  3. #23

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry.Tyson View Post
    Inna world where money was no object, coffers full, pantry stocked, college pre-paid, socks darned and time is in embarrassing abundance, what would you want to write? What is your ultimate dream/bucket list writing project?
    I suspect I'd focus on finishing CASANOVA first.

  4. #24

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoManCometh View Post
    To Kelly and Matt: Which title(s) are you most looking forward to from the new 52? And you can't say Action Comics...cause you know...Grant Morrison and all.
    I want to see Ivan's Sgt. Rock book; the new FLASH (as long as I've been alive and there was a new FLASH #1, i've bought it); can't wait to see Cliff tear it up on WONDER WOMAN... i love jeff lemire's stuff so i want to see what he's up to... peter milligan and paul cornell are largely unmissable.

  5. #25

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Quote Originally Posted by kon-el kent View Post
    Thanks for all the wonderful writing advice Matt. It constantly amazes me how accessible comic creators make themselves these days. It really is a pleasure for all of us fans.

    It really helps me know just how much of a grind it was for you in the beginning. Wring after you get home from work can be really daunting.
    it's still a grind! it's always a grind. even when it's fun, when it's a joy, when it's all i want to do, it's still work. you know what i mean? between this and just being rich and dicking around with my kids all days it's no contest.

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    304

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoManCometh View Post
    To Kelly and Matt: Which title(s) are you most looking forward to from the new 52? And you can't say Action Comics...cause you know...Grant Morrison and all.
    Wonder Woman, I guess? I really like Cliff Chiang and I loved 100 Bullets.

  7. #27
    Grifter tomgastall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    159

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Matt Fraction, what was the name of your band in high school (or college, middle-school, etc.)?

    ... sorry man, that's all I could come up with.

    Tom Gastall

  8. #28

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Quote Originally Posted by tomgastall View Post
    Matt Fraction, what was the name of your band in high school (or college, middle-school, etc.)?

    ... sorry man, that's all I could come up with.

    Tom Gastall
    Puddle.

  9. #29
    Chiseler SmoManCometh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Middle, TN
    Posts
    287

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Matt: Since you're a big FLASH fan--Barry or Wally or Both?

    Kelly Sue: When will we see an ongoing (creator-owned or super-hero) series from you? And who do I have to hurt to get one from you?
    MARVEL: Invincible Iron Man

    DC: Justice League - Action Comics - Flash - Wonder Woman - Aquaman - Fury of Firestorm - Swamp Thing - Animal Man - Stormwatch - I, Vampire - Justice League Dark

    CREATOR-OWNED: Casanova - Morning Glories - Stumptown - Peter Panzerfaust- Rachel Rising - Glory- Saucer Country

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    304

    Re: the matt fraction cavalcade of whimsy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoManCometh View Post
    Kelly Sue: When will we see an ongoing (creator-owned or super-hero) series from you? And who do I have to hurt to get one from you?
    http://geek-news.mtv.com/2011/09/02/...ng/#more-40095

    Soon I hope? It's a tough market. Cross your fingers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •