Hey, So We've Got This Thing
Hey guys and gals. This is a bit of an experiment--I haven't been an active member of a public forum in a number of years, so I'm out of practice. Bear with me while I figure this out? Cool.
All right. Let's get started!
I'm pretty open to whatever topics you want to discuss (within the limits of common sense) but here's a list of topics that are of particular interest to me right now:
- comics (particularly analysis without snark)
- productivity practices for creatives
- women's issues, in and out of comics
- women's history, particularly the suffrage movement and the early history of women in aviation
- Japanese pinky violence/all things Meiko Kaji
- parenting/parenting hacks
- healthy eating
- spaghetti westerns/westerns
- nerd culture
- magic realism
- thrift shopping
- apps/sites/web apps
...You're really psyched by that healthy eating thing, huh?