BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 330

Thread: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

  1. #151
    Consiliere The Zevad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Not the TARDIS. I think...
    Posts
    16,623

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caley Tibbittz View Post
    For me, it would really depend on which friend. 'Cause some are hotter and more flexible than others.
    You have friends?



    I kiddddd.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Zevad wasn't a fad, it was an experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSpeedball View Post
    Keep on sinnin', Z. Keep on sinnin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    The internet was created, and then Miken appeared. He's like a supernatural myth!
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    listen i let that asshole zevad post here...
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Zevad is my favorite person on the board. If you think you're my favorite and you're not Zevad- you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzy View Post
    You're an odd duck.


  2. #152
    Made schizorabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    9,890

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    Wait, I'm typing this from my phone, so I haven't checked a lot of the postings, so I'm not sure if Zevad answered the following...

    Hey, Zevad, did you beat off to her more before or after you found out she did porn?



  3. #153
    Consiliere CapnChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Larryburg, Kans-ass
    Posts
    15,601

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    I'm not into the whole tattoo thing, but she is pretty darn cute.

    Read Aoi Sayonara; Thursdays at Gray Haven Comics
    __________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by mike black View Post
    FUN FACT! You totally won the internet with this.

  4. #154

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    About 12 years ago my friend's identical twin sister posed in Tight magazine. She bought a copy of it and showed it off to all of her friends. It drove her boyfriend nuts because she was pretty much letting everyone see her naked since they look exactly alike. I used to tease him saying "Dude, I totally saw your girlfriend's starfish" Nowadays both of them are my friends on Facebook. They're married housewives now. I bet her husband has no idea about her past.
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS!
    that is the darkest, coldest shit i have ever seen on this board. wow!

  5. #155
    Consiliere LenNWallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I'm a drifter. Lonesome drifter. Got no place to call my own no more.
    Posts
    16,776

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    I've got this story beat.

    Guy I was friends with growing up, lived around the block from me and after High School ended, I heard he'd gone off and joined the Marines. Flash forward to about 2 years ago, when he friends me on Facebook, only now, he's a she, and she's a transgender porn star living in Vegas. She's also a Libertarian.

    You may close the thread now.

  6. #156
    Consiliere The Zevad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Not the TARDIS. I think...
    Posts
    16,623

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    Quote Originally Posted by schizorabbit View Post
    Wait, I'm typing this from my phone, so I haven't checked a lot of the postings, so I'm not sure if Zevad answered the following...

    Hey, Zevad, did you beat off to her more before or after you found out she did porn?
    Never wacked off to her bro. She's was like 20 years old when I knew her briefly. I didn't think of her like that. At least 27 year old me didn't. I jerked off to some hot 30 year old chick though in my other class. Though I gotta say I got a bootleg of her whole scene and I gotta say. Girl got skills.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Zevad wasn't a fad, it was an experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSpeedball View Post
    Keep on sinnin', Z. Keep on sinnin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    The internet was created, and then Miken appeared. He's like a supernatural myth!
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    listen i let that asshole zevad post here...
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Zevad is my favorite person on the board. If you think you're my favorite and you're not Zevad- you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzy View Post
    You're an odd duck.


  7. #157
    Hard Boiled michealdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dyer, IN
    Posts
    14,936

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    So long as there's no shenanigans in her life that might have pushed her to porn, so long as it's something she genuinely wants to do and enjoys doing, then I say more power to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel Silverstein
    Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    My Mind's Eye

  8. #158

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    Quote Originally Posted by LenNWallace View Post
    I've got this story beat.

    Guy I was friends with growing up, lived around the block from me and after High School ended, I heard he'd gone off and joined the Marines. Flash forward to about 2 years ago, when he friends me on Facebook, only now, he's a she, and she's a transgender porn star living in Vegas. She's also a Libertarian.

    You may close the thread now.
    And her name is?

  9. #159

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    Gold star this thread. Most entertaining read in a long time.

  10. #160
    Consiliere LenNWallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I'm a drifter. Lonesome drifter. Got no place to call my own no more.
    Posts
    16,776

    Re: A sweet little nerd girl I knew in college is now a porn star.

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Wilson View Post
    And her name is?
    Stage name is Jessica Belle, I believe. I've not brought myself to watch any of the videos, because as much as she does look like a girl, I still see him in the face.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •