Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1510

Thread: Hahahahaha!

Re: Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Weeto View Post
    I think this would be appropriate...

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...63247691_n.jpg
    Yeah, that's getting there. Dull, multiple fonts, bland color scheme, the 'lightning bolt' looks like an 'S' somebody drew with a half-dry paintbrush ... I give it a 7 of 10 for crap.

I have a question. I have been searching to see if I could find the recent post of the attempt on Jims life. I found this link on his myspage page.

http://www.myspace.com/jbolt_lbe/blog/541707789

Now I know Jim tells tall stories I can prove a lot of things that Jim is lying about but it would embarrass someone else at the same time and I promised to keep that under wraps.

My question is Did little jimmy ever post that Stan Lee made a threat on his life. I know I read somewhere that he said Marvel n DC were keeping him from realizing his dreams at being a Comic Publisher because he would get bigger then they are.

If it is online somewhere where can I find it?

We have to make sure nobody actually tries to kill J-Bolt.

If anything untoward happened to him, then we wouldn't be able to laugh at his inept attempts to take on DC and Marvel without actually doing anything productive.
    Independence... Nah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by castlewalls View Post
    I have a question. I have been searching to see if I could find the recent post of the attempt on Jims life. I found this link on his myspage page.

http://www.myspace.com/jbolt_lbe/blog/541707789

Now I know Jim tells tall stories I can prove a lot of things that Jim is lying about but it would embarrass someone else at the same time and I promised to keep that under wraps.

My question is Did little jimmy ever post that Stan Lee made a threat on his life. I know I read somewhere that he said Marvel n DC were keeping him from realizing his dreams at being a Comic Publisher because he would get bigger then they are.

If it is online somewhere where can I find it?
    Wow.

That's just from last year.

MYSPACE.

Who the fuck (besides bands) still uses Myspace?

It also shows how much he really means to us. He states how Gail and Mac will be notified of his straight away and we'll be posting there immediately. Nope. Took over 18 months for anyone to notice. You're THAT important.

Let's see: He never had a deal with the Charles Atlas Co, and he never had any comic publications for them to advertise in anyway. He can't lose an advertiser he never had, for a publication he never published.

His banning from CBR was well after the board split. He spouted crazy at the new mods, he got banned. I think he came there from nowhere and started ranting and raving, when nobody had mentioned him since the split, or knew who he was, IIRC. He was banned by CBR, not by the people he considers 'the Bashers'.

It was caused by his own insanity.

He mentions a forum called 'WEF'. No idea what that is.

*And HOLY CRAP this is long. And ranty. And bugfuck crazy.

Back to it: He has no time for this. K. I didn't realise he used that much of his day on trying to bignote his meager existence and prey on vulnerable women. He's commited to that, at least.

And yep, the Stan Lee thing was from a former student's account of his course. It says a lot about Fisher. He points out it's a rather crazy thing to have said. Yeah it is. Which is why it's absolutely believable that you might have said that.

He also seems to have switched back to 1987, when last time it was 1984 (and had been consistently 1987 before that).

AND HOLY CRAP. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE IN COMICS, HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THEM (we've seen that before, but here it is again).

Superman was NOT 'stolen a year after his first appearance by National Periodicals'.

'Death Of Superman' is also NOT the highest selling comic ever, and golden age Superman sold FAR FAR more than Death Of.

He needs to reread that source he cites.

And sadly, Steve Carr didn't create Kyle Rayner. He simply inked one of his first appearances. That's it. It's simply not true. It also makes Steve sound bad, when the only person who's ever said this has been Fisher.

And WHERE do we find these 'proper homages to Stan Lee' you inserted in your 'published writings'?

You also never had 'fans' from overseas, after one supposed article and one supposed news segment on a local channel. There's absolutely nothing memorable about that for anyone that isn't you, or your family. There was also no material released by you they could have seen or known about. There wasn't any. False info again.

You ' created the notion of putting the real comics online before going to print, in 1996'? Eh?

You didn't put anything on the net until 1999. Well and truly AFTER the real comic companies had done so.

They'd also put new material online, and THEN printed it. So they beat you by years anyway.

I absolutely LOVE that his whole message is that we stalk him non-stop and harass him. Yet again, it took EIGHTEEN MONTHS for this to be noticed.

You fail on so many levels, Fisher. You've provided NO proof, only extremely vague and general details that could refer to anything (the television stations had letters in it. Gee, that's deadset proof to the contrary...)

Here it is, for those who can't/don't want to go to the ghetto that is Myspace. Warning, it's long. It's also easier to read on here, without that annoying and distracting background.

==========================================

16 Jan 2011
    BASHERS REALLY DON'T LIKE BEING PROVEN WRONG...

During this past 12 years that I have had constant problems with the Bashers, I saw that their ranks DANGEROUSLY increased, simply because of their leader's "fan-boys" saying/doing whatever it takes in order to impress their idol. In that regard, those FANATICS have even suggested to carry out violence upon me, just because their idol hates me so much.

Well... on their own Bash forums, I started my OWN string of posts with corrections to the rumors that they've all started and continued upon me. The Bashers did not like that at all. As a result, they permanently BANNED ME from ever even SEEING any posts on the Comic Book Resources site, while they continue trashing me on and plotting their next schemes, which now includes one of their members now suggesting to see what he can do about causing trouble with Charles Atlas, Ltd. in order to cause me to lose that advertiser in my comic publications, besides all the other projects that company and I have planned in the works.

With this in mind, I am putting together a full forum set-up, using the same program that they use, for the Lightning Bolt Entertainment Online website, while it is in development, and I am PERSONALLY seeing to this forum's construction on the site. THERE, they will not have their Marxist control over ANYTHING that they have on thiers.

Meanwhile, I am posting the first 3 rumor corrections, which I posted over there, following what I say in it, which states that I will be adding more as the subjects come into light, and seriously need to be addressed IMMEDIATELY. I will do those follow-ups in the comments portion of this particular blog.

I'm sure that they'll create MySpace accounts for the sole purpose of causing more trouble with me here, as well. Besides that, I'm sure that they'll also try to involve MySpace in their attempts at me being stifled from telling the truths behind their vicious and dangerous rumors about me, as part of their attempt to interfere with my business and company. Therefore, just in case they try that one, I am not going to be mentioning their names on here (even though any new MySpace accounts they would create would be done so AFTER my posting of this blog and my own forum, therefore not breaking MySpace TOS that states I cannot name CURRENT MySpace members... but, I'm sure they'll lie around that too), but everybody will know who I am talking about, when addressing particular people directly, as they do have their own Basher nicknames. You can compare what it is I am talking about by seeing their constant Witch-hunts against me on the Comic Book Resources "YABS" (which stands for You'll All Be Sorry, if that's not an indication of their intents), as well as their J-Bolt-Bashing forums on the 606 Studios Bendis Boards websites.

So, here's the truths behind their rumors, that they permanently banned me over, so that my defense can never be heard on there again, to grow their ranks against me without them knowing both sides of the stories...

FACTS ABOUT WHO J-BOLT REALLY IS AND IS NOT…

This is obviously needed, since there is so much MIS-information about me, on YABS and all the other Basher Forums that are on CBR, WEF, and other places.

Though I do occasionally read ALL the Bashings that have ever been said about me, and keep myself apprised of anything new that gets said or done against me, I do not respond to any of it due to the fact that I have FAR better things to do with my time, other than to constantly defend myself from, in responding to, the (so-far) 12-year-long Bashing Witch-Hunt that has gone on against me, since April 1999.

The only reason I am doing this at all is because I am sick and tired of the sycophantic, fanatical, undereducatedly, overly faithful, on an on loyal fans and friends of Her Higness, the Basher-Leader and all her other J-Bolt Bashers CONSTANTLY buying into the Basher BS against me, without easily asking the source... ME. There are always TWO sides of every situation, but all I keep seeing from the newbies, and the Leader's Fans, are words such as: "since you said that J-Bolt is a jerk, then I think he's a jerk too."

As I indicated to The Leader's Right-Hand-Man, the word "fan" is derived from the word "fanatic." And anybody that follows all the lies and other twisted crap that keeps being said about me, with the number of "followers" also making that word literal, in FOLLOWING anything that she and her fellow, long-time Bashers say about me, they have become "FANATICS." They refuse to think for themselves... they only think what THEIR LEADER wants them to. And since I have been hers and all the other original Bashers' pet project, hobby, and whatever else you want to call it, for 12 years so far, I continue to keep worrying about even my own safety when I see these FANATICS believe all this crap to the point of even suggesting to knock on my front door for the purpose of kicking my @$$, or even WORSE, because they so blindly worship Their DC Comics Writer-Leader and maybe even pay me a personal, violent visit, in order to get her blessed approval.

I do not have the time nor patience for this... so, I am starting this post string, here, in order to address each and every one of these lies, misrepresentations and cranks/pranks that are spread around about me, with the FANATIC FOLLOWERS worshiping the ground she walks on enough to keep them being circulated.

I welcome any questions that are pertaining SOLELY to these lies, so that I can correct this misinformation once and for all, but do note that I will NOT repeat myself with a question that I have already answered here. If you don't accept the answer(s), that's your problem, as I freakin' well REFUSE to be put in a defensive position anymore, and I don't have the time to keep having to try and convince anybody of what the facts are, when they've already been stupid enough to have their minds made up in believing the other crap, simply because Gail Simone wants for them to believe differently... PERIOD!

With that, know that I will NOT have the time to keep coming on here, as I can only come on here once in a while for the SOLE purpose of answering any questions that I have not already answered previously. I will NOT be responding to any Bashers that continue to want to keep arguing against anything I've already stated as fact, no matter who they are (which I'm sure their Leader and Right-Hand-Man will most certainly be told about this forum and come to chime in their BS continually, considering that Her Right-Hand-Man already has broken his recently-made word, by re-joining the Bashings, claiming that I'm lying already, just by starting my biography in my social page blogs). I will NOT be participating in ANYTHING negative, other than simply giving facts to the crap that has been untruthfully said about me, during these past 10 years.

So... here are the vicious lines of crap being said about me, which I am addressing the truth in the matters. Please have your OWN brain, making up your OWN mind on the matters, and DON'T be a mindless puppet in trying to gain Basher approval, by going against me simply because she/they want you to. THAT'S what makes somebody a "FANATIC." And if there's something I haven't addressed in this, by all means, ASK me about it, like an intelligent, self-thinking and mature individual would.

One more thing... don't harangue me for misspelling and/or grammar. I use my computer spell-check, and I know I have a tendency to run on with sentences, especially when talking about heated subjects (such as this), but I could find similar problems with ANYBODY else's 'respectable' posts. I'd rather not be so immature as to get into a pissing contest such as that. If anybody still wants to get into that kind of argument, be sure to see that their Leader even mistakenly misspelled her own first name in a recent Bashing against me... and she's a professional writer for DC Comics.

R = Rumor about me

A = Answering the FACTS of the matter

R: that I have claimed Stan Lee either has... put a contract out to kill me; wants to kill me personally; feels me to be a threat to Marvel Comics; wants me dead, period; and/or any other variations of that rumor, claimed that I did so personally and/or professionally.

A: I have NEVER made any such claim, nor even hinted such a thing to anybody, at any time in my life and/or profession. It was claimed, even in an article against me by a former student (whose name has never been given to me, obviously so that I could not have the chance to disprove it with evidence presented amongst that former student) that I did so. The ONLY thing that I ever said about Marvel Comics, other than the fact that, during the beginning of my publicity (in 1987), associates, friends & family members first continually suggested that I sell my company and characters to DC or Marvel Comics (whether that was a feasible notion or not... which obviously it was not at all feasible). But there was a comic book store in Las Vegas, who were really BIG Marvel fans, and even claimed to be a friend to one of the higher-ups in Marvel, though they'd never tell me who this was. They claimed that this "friend" was offering me $250,000 for my company and characters, which I refused but thanked them for such a generous offer, on their "friend's" behalf. The store was called "Friendly Neighborhood Comics," and they went out of business a number of years ago, for reasons that I don't know, but they were the first comic book store in Las Vegas, as I recall.

I always helped my students to copyright and protect their creations, no matter what level of being a creator they were, letting them know that this portion of the Entertainment Industry was just as cut-throat as the rest of the Industry, and WILL steal a creation from an unprotected aspiring artist, if they feel it is worthy of stealing, using the example of when National Periodicals (now known simply as DC Comics) stole Superman from Jerry Siegal and Jerry Schuster within a year or so after his first appearance was published, and the first edition of it was the highest selling ever single comic title/issue, (until the Death Of Superman title/issue came out, almost 70 years later, beating that record), and they didn't get the notoriety of creating their character back until the late 1970's when news of the Christopher Reeve Superman movie was being made, and they had to threaten DC Comics to give them bad publicity if they weren't given the proper credit for creating the character. The source of this information can be easily discovered by reading the book: "Superman At 50."

Other than that, fellow artists/creators and I would always also compare such stories, such as when Steve Carr told me about the tragedies behind him being one of the creators of the first Kyle Raynor Green Lantern, as well as N-M-E for Malibu Comics. He got "jipped" in those creations as well, but never fought in order to gain the notoriety of his creator rights.

But I've NEVER made any such claims concerning Stan Lee, Marvel Comics or anybody else. That rumor is so ridiculous, and anybody who believes such a thing is as stupid as the rumor itself.

Stan Lee and I are on each other's MySpace Friends Lists. And though obviously, we're both a little too busy to really get to know each other, I've often been known to pay him his proper homage in published writing for being a creator of characters that inspire us all in so many different ways.

R: No evidence is found about any of the publicity that was first started on me in 1987.

A: The Las Vegas Review-Journal and the Las Vegas Sun websites' archives don't go back that far (they only go back to 1995 or 1996), and I don't know about how their offices run in that archiving aspect. The only way I know of for individuals to see these full articles is by going to a Las Vegas Library and looking in their own old film machines (what those old lighted screen film machines are called currently escapes me, but I'm sure somebody replying to this will say what they are... I'm just hoping not in a derogatory manner, since common sense would tell anybody that such is not a word I use commonly, therefore I don't remember it), that you manually have to go through each month's newspaper archives. These stories started during the Summer of 1987. It was June and July that they did their first separate stories on me. This is the ONLY way I know of in order to find the actual newspaper stories themselves. I don't remember which sections of the newspapers they were in, but I do remember them being the front page of those sections. Hopefully this will help anybody find these first stories... at least the print ones.

As for the TV news and radio stations, I have no idea who carries those archives, if any. The only of the TV news stories I have a tape of is the VERY first one, which was done on Las Vegas Channel 3 KVBC (I think that's what their call letters are, but anybody that wants to see can do so online). I was thinking about later on having somebody transfer my VHS recording to digital format to put on YouTube or such, but I can't do that right now.

As for what other newspapers, TV news stations, etc. that it ended up going out to Internationally (or even Nationally, for that matter), I don't have a clue. I only found out about that 10 or so years afterward, when I had fans from other States and Countries tell me that they saw the stories where they lived, when it was then picked up.

Anyway... hope this helps anybody that wants to know this information, for whatever purposes. And if you can't find something that far back as that, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. That simply means that you have to find the other methods in order to go further back and find it. DON'T tell people that it never happened unless you have proof that it didn't.

I get harassed about having "common sense" if I didn't know something about the Industry or such years ago, before the Internet came about, which is beyond unreasonable, since if I didn't know where to look, I can't very well do so. But, it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE that Public Libraries (you know what those are? Those big buildings that have stuff such as BOOKS, and things for referencing history, news items and such) have these forms of referencing events and news that happened on actual paper, before the Internet came into our lives. And since so many Bashers claim that they have close friends in Vegas, it should be really easy to get them to look this up for you. Them I'm sure Bashers will find a way to shoot that evidence down too, such as they do everything else I've always proven.

R: I’m lying about the 1987 press covering also about the first 3 issues of When Lightning Strikes having been finished, with the 4th having been written and in the drawing stages. The claim is that I’m lying since I never published them.

A: They were shown in the news, newspapers and all the rest of the press. The reason I never put them on the website or showed them to ALL the general public yet was because, first off, I had thought of the idea to first publish When Lightning Strikes #0, in order to introduce the WLS series. In the Ashcan, which everybody has seen and found every reason possible (and impossible, when it comes to Bashers) 5 of the pages were even published of Issue #0.

About 6 years ago, I was looking at these issues, and compared them to how greatly my style has changed and improved, deciding to re-draw them all, adding more to the story, and putting in my more detailed style of art, coloring and special effects. What has taken me so long on that is the fact that I’ve also had to make money on the side for my bills, so my freelance work has gotten in the way of me simply getting all the new artwork done, as well as other interferences that kept me from being able to devote all my time to company projects and getting them out a long time ago.

Since then, I have decided that WLS #0 will be an ONLINE COMIC ONLY, with the first issue being printed as the new issue #1. I am currently completing that issue as well as BombShell #1, doing so by myself, for right now… and I’m sure all the Bashers will tear that down too, even though I am finally going to print, which is what they always said they wanted to see, in order to finally shut up and leave me the hell alone.

I have scheduled myself, so that I’ve been able to do the artwork, while also doing my freelance work, in order to get them out hopefully sometime during this Spring, so that I no longer need to continue doing the freelance work, and can devote most of my time to the comics, while I’ll then be able to devote my other time portions to getting back to work on the BombShell film.

The old 1980’s finished comic books are, in my opinion (as it would be for anybody else who saw them and compared them to my current work) below standards, and they will not be published. However, it is a possibility that I might publish them nostalgically after I have published the current versions. If I see an appropriate time and reason to do so, I will. Until then, I consider them as sub-standard to what I want to put out, so I have never shown them for ALL these reasons.

During the time I was teaching (1987-1989 at various Clark County Community Schools, and 1988 – 1995, or 1996 (I can’t quite remember which of those 2 years I stopped teaching), I even brought in and showed the originals to my students, to use as example with my teaching, and they greatly appreciated me doing so, since the art style did fit for that time. They all gave their honest opinions on the work, and I used everything they said in my market research of what I was going to publish then.

So… plenty of people have seen them, and they were even used in the news stories about me, but I did not publish them THEN because there was no access to things such as online publishing, nor publishing through sites such as CafePress or Lulu, since the Internet was still new, but didn’t come into being common until the 90’s. Even when I did finally go online, I didn’t know to look for such endeavors, except when I created the notion of putting the real comics online before going to print, in 1996, while everybody else was doing online comics that were not the same ones that were being printed. I also obviously didn’t know about Lulu nor CafePress, during that period.

It has only been quite recently that I discovered fair base prices in printing comics using those resources, until I have the financial capability to go through a straight-out printer. Money has always been the big issue with that concept, and it is REALLY hard to get somebody to take you seriously anymore, in investing in your company and the printing of it, if most of their online research of me puts most of their attention to Bash forums, and the lies spread about me on them… even if they get to see the physical proof of the facts themselves. They get too intimidated in investing, fearing at the least that they’ll be harassed by Bashers also, if they invest their money into my proven projects, while at the most, they fear that the Basher lies are being followed too much by people in the Industry, no matter that AGAIN they are seeing the proof otherwise. In other words, they’ve always kept getting punched with too much intimidation and doubt, when they’ve researched me.

I’m going to go ahead and stop there, so that this first post can go up, with other rumors and lies said about me surfacing in this string, knowing that I’ll be able to answer them as they come along. In the meantime, as I think of more of them that need to be addressed with more immediacy, I’ll post them here, disarming them once and for all.

I have done all this, and given the facts behind the rumors and lies about me during all these 12 years (which I’m sure will well continue in more years to come, no matter how many times I disprove each and every one of them), and this is why I felt that I needed to finally start a post string on here.

Please go ahead and address me with intelligent and respectfully-asked questions, concerning all these rumors and lies that have been said about me… and do so with your OWN thinking… not while trying to impress the Basher-Leader and the other Bashers. THEN, you’ll know the truth behind all these vicious attacks upon me.

I have NO problem admitting when I’m wrong, and will gladly do so, if such is proven here. But, I’ll be DAMNED if I’m going to let ANYBODY besmirch me, my company or my reputation, simply because their lives are so pitifully boring, or because I’ve gotten accolades that they themselves cannot achieve, simply because morons will listen to and follow them, no matter what the actual facts are. There are things to say for idolizing somebody, but there is even MORE to be said about FANATICS who spend their efforts in doing anything immoral and degrading to somebody else that doesn’t deserve it, for the sole purpose of gaining acceptance of their idols.

Just because your idol says something grossly negative about somebody else DOESN’T mean that it’s true. Think for yourself and get the OTHER side of the story before you get so anxious to worship and slobber all over the feet of somebody you idolize. And, if you actually open your eyes, and read a little more about them in the same Basher forums, you’ll find they’re not somebody worth idolizing, considering that people who have known them for SEVERAL years even complains about their ill-tempered and nasty nature. And if you defend the person your idol is untruthfully tearing apart, you’ll be their next target, as they tear into defenders even harsher, in order to get rid of them quickly. That’s why so few of MY friends and fans have the notion to speak up on my behalf here, since they’ve seen what happens to people that publicly defend me against the Bashers.

And even a few Bashers have dropped off the Basher forums, since they finally have been getting to see that this Witch-hunt is simply unnecessary and vicious in its attack.

Like I said at the beginning of this post… I won’t be coming onto this forum often. But when I do, I won’t be responding to any Bashings… ONLY to intelligent, reasonable and RESPECTFUL questions to me, for the purpose of getting the truth, or at least my side of the stories that are against me.

I have a lot more of a meaningful and busy life than to participate in meaningless battles started and continued by people who have such a dull and fruitless life, that they feel they have to do everything possible to try and tear MY life apart… even if that includes going so low as to visiting my father’s virtual memorial to besmirch me there also. How much lower and despicable can a person get? That question was rhetorical, since the answer is well known about the Basher forums leader and her followers.
    ================================================== =
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee

Trouble Boy

Holy crap, does that make my brain hurt. And all the time used to compose and write that rant could've been used to draw and write a comic or the sequel to War & Peace.

War & Peace, the comic.

400 parts.

The first issue is coming out sometime next year as J-Bolt needs that time to do 68 different jobs on the first issue alone. Next year will be the year of Lightning Bolt Entertainment. Unless J-Bolt is killed by one of the six dozen crazy people stalking him because he is such a BIG star.
    Independence... Nah!!!

KJ - WEF is the Warren Ellis Forum of old.
    New blog Hop Scotch Friday - books, films and opinions.

Since then, I have decided that WLS #0 will be an ONLINE COMIC ONLY, with the first issue being printed as the new issue #1. I am currently completing that issue as well as BombShell #1, doing so by myself, for right now… and I’m sure all the Bashers will tear that down too, even though I am finally going to print, which is what they always said they wanted to see, in order to finally shut up and leave me the hell alone.

Did I miss the release of this comic?

For a guy who doesn't have any time to post on the internet Jim Fischer spends insane amounts of time posting on the internet. Heavy on the insane.

I cracked up when I saw one of the words he was using to admonish us: - "undereducatedly".

The ironing is delicious. (Simpsons quote)
    "There seems to be something in the human condition that makes people dislike people that they think are different. If we could get rid of that, it'd be a better world" - Stan Lee