Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1510

Thread: Hahahahaha!

Re: Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by sk716 View Post
    We'd just have to start another one the next time he made an ass of himself.

I do think that this thread doesn't need to be updated every time Fisher farts. In other words, someone needs to stop using it as their personal J-Bolt stalking thread.

To round out things, OMAR should feel free to go piss up a rope.

Maybe, but I have to say, I'm pretty glad we dumped the Olney thread. The board is nicer to visit.

Just think, if you drop this thread then J-Bolt will not have an excuse to blame future failures on. We all go on our happy way.

then the day he lays out his book I would like to hear the reviews on it.

Quote Originally Posted by castlewalls View Post
    Just think, if you drop this thread then J-Bolt will not have an excuse to blame future failures on. We all go on our happy way.
    That just may work.

J-Bolt is like a drunken hobo trying to pick up a penny.

You just can't resist kicking him in the ass, even if it is a bit cruel.
    I am a spaceship.

MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Weeto View Post
    J-Bolt is like a drunken hobo trying to pick up a penny.

You just can't resist kicking him in the ass, even if it is a bit cruel.
    Now I don't agree. I think we're feeding his delusions at this point. It's sad and miserable and pathetic - yes, but I don't know why we're talking about him anymore.
    New blog Hop Scotch Friday - books, films and opinions.

I am leaning towards shutting it down. We've done it before, it made no difference whatsoever in his production, but it did keep the noise level down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias M

Now I don't agree. I think we're feeding his delusions at this point. It's sad and miserable and pathetic - yes, but I don't know why we're talking about him anymore.
    We aren't picking on the guy, we're just laughing at his total ineptitude and inability to produce anything.

It is fun to pick holes in the stupidity of his statements and the inaccuracies in these. I agree thought that we're acting as if we're surprised when J-Bolt does something dumb.

It is kinda like watching the North Korean news and expecting the news to be the same sort of thing you would get on BBC or CNN.

You've heard the crap that often after a while that it becomes pointless to criticise everything he says.

I've a feeling it is time to move on and just accept that J-Bolt is a bit of a nut that makes dumb comments and leave it at that. He can't make these stupid claims that we're picking on him any more.
    I am a spaceship.

MOO!

According to some contemporary interpretations of the ancient Mayan calendar, the world is supposed to end on Dec. 21, 2012

Wouldn't it be funny if Jim gives a press release announcing the release date of his book? Stating that the Bashers said the world would come to an end before he released his book.

Okay then.

Locked.