BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

  1. #11
    Board Crasher Jason California's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    71,118

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    You were not an idiot for making a Wolverine thesis and then posting it on a comic book message board.

  2. #12
    Gunsel Urgur the Gurgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    4,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason California

    One time das made a thread that was her thesis on Wolverine. She opened up letting other people know that she did not expect them to read it, what iwth it being so long. I did though, and let her know I did. I think I thought she was still a guy at the time.
    Das was a guy!?

    Kidding das
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kalicki
    Why is it that the funniest things, are the ones that people get the maddest at you for saying?

  3. #13
    Consiliere The Zevad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Not the TARDIS. I think...
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason California View Post
    You were not an idiot for making a Wolverine thesis and then posting it on a comic book message board.
    I posted stuff about the continuity cluster fuck the Ultimate Universe is. Some love that shit. Others don't. Depends on the individual poster.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Zevad wasn't a fad, it was an experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSpeedball View Post
    Keep on sinnin', Z. Keep on sinnin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    The internet was created, and then Miken appeared. He's like a supernatural myth!
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    listen i let that asshole zevad post here...
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Zevad is my favorite person on the board. If you think you're my favorite and you're not Zevad- you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzy View Post
    You're an odd duck.


  4. #14
    MmmMmm Good Roman Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    105,144

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Urgur the Gurgur View Post
    Das was a guy!?

    Kidding das
    ... everyone thought Ryudo was a chick for awhile too So it all balances out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sasha View Post
    Roman, I give you credit for being creative, but you're also disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGamer View Post
    "Everyone" is not a type, Roman!

  5. #15
    Consiliere The Zevad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Not the TARDIS. I think...
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Roman View Post
    ... everyone thought Ryudo was a chick for awhile too So it all balances out.
    So wait...does that mean you're neither Teth-Adam or Carmine Falcone?!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis View Post
    oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum V.I. View Post
    Zevad wasn't a fad, it was an experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSpeedball View Post
    Keep on sinnin', Z. Keep on sinnin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    The internet was created, and then Miken appeared. He's like a supernatural myth!
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    listen i let that asshole zevad post here...
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Zevad is my favorite person on the board. If you think you're my favorite and you're not Zevad- you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzzy View Post
    You're an odd duck.


  6. #16
    MmmMmm Good Roman Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    105,144

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Zevad View Post
    So wait...does that mean you're neither Teth-Adam or Carmine Falcone?!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    . . .


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sasha View Post
    Roman, I give you credit for being creative, but you're also disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGamer View Post
    "Everyone" is not a type, Roman!

  7. #17
    GODFATHER Caley Tibbittz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bazingaville Population: YOUR FACE
    Posts
    28,279

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    I only post pure gold.
    Read 4+ Issues of Eternal Knights™ FREE! | Follow: @tibbittz | Blog! | "Like" it on Facebook | Patreon Rewards!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jay View Post
    My crotch bleeds.

  8. #18
    Made Bervda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    5,787

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason California View Post
    You were not an idiot for making a Wolverine thesis and then posting it on a comic book message board.
    Not at all. Honestly, I wish stuff like that happened a little more frequently. I'm sometimes surprised at the lack of serious discussion on this board about books, especially ones by Bendis.

  9. #19
    Cocks are optional* dasNdanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    23,038

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Urgur the Gurgur View Post
    Das was a guy!?

    Kidding das
    WAS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Roman View Post
    ... everyone thought Ryudo was a chick for awhile too So it all balances out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason California View Post
    You were not an idiot for making a Wolverine thesis and then posting it on a comic book message board.
    But this really isn't a comic book message board. This is more of a sociopolitical/pop culture message board that just happens to be run by a comic book writer. We've been known to be pretty brutal to new posters who come in to talk comics - some just leave, while others are assimilated. I think the only reason I stuck around in those early days was because I really hoped Bendis would give Wolverine some balls. Now I'm part of the collective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bervda View Post
    Not at all. Honestly, I wish stuff like that happened a little more frequently. I'm sometimes surprised at the lack of serious discussion on this board about books, especially ones by Bendis.
    Yeah, I wish we had more comic book discussion, too. Thing is, some discussions in the past have gotten nasty, and because of it some creators have left the forum. There are discussions out there - Spider-Man has a thread, and X-Men used to (not sure if it's still around), but there's not much more than that outside of new book announcements.


    das

  10. #20
    MmmMmm Good Roman Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    105,144

    Re: So I'm reading these old posts of mine...and what did I learn?

    There are threads to do comic chat ... if you look for them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sasha View Post
    Roman, I give you credit for being creative, but you're also disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGamer View Post
    "Everyone" is not a type, Roman!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •