BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marc Spector

Teen Counsellor

Marc Spector

Is a handsome man, drives a Ferrari and bangs blonds.

Re: Marc Spector

Niiiiiiice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(sadly)Maleev View Post
    You're describing Steven Grant.

I find this offensive, sexist and racist and feel that it promotes a culture of rape and possibly incest and definitely the wearing of jean shorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPA View Post
    Wow - I always love how the dialogue on this board descends into someone calling someone else a racist because the high minded liberals dont like to discuss things.
    You are too smart for me Kedd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

I'm sure this has already been asked before in other threads on the subject of Moon Knight but does anyone know if Marvel is planning on producing some manner of affordable collections of Moon Knights prior, essential adventures from the Werewolf by Night series and the Doug Moench stories, preferably in color as I'm fairly certain there are at least three black & white 'essential' collections.

I actually own a full run of Moon Knight vol. 1 and I may read it in preparation for this new series, but that would require scouring through several dozen short boxes and I kinda do want an in-color collection of some kind.

Teen Counsellor

Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post
    I find this offensive, sexist and racist and feel that it promotes a culture of rape and possibly incest and definitely the wearing of jean shorts.
    Then you would hate issue 1. From what I hear issue 2 is would make Baby Jebus weep.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(sadly)Maleev View Post
    Then you would hate issue 1. From what I hear issue 2 is would make Baby Jebus weep.
    This is shameful! I will purchase issues 1 and 2 in order to protest the further glorification of rape culture and cultural insensitivity!
    Wow - I always love how the dialogue on this board descends into someone calling someone else a racist because the high minded liberals dont like to discuss things.
    You are too smart for me Kedd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

And occasionally likes to wear the flesh of his enemies as a mask.

I'm surprised he hasn't hooked up with Typhoid Mary yet, seems like she would be down with that sort of thing. They could be three different couples in one.
    I get this all the time. They say, "You really hate Daredevil. Look how mean you are to Daredevil." I'm like, "Would you really buy a book about him enjoying a sandwich? 'What a great sandwich. I'm going to eat this for 22 pages, and I'm going to be so happy.'" I may do it just to prove a point. Have Wolverine going, "This is the best bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich I've ever had in my life!"

-Brian Bendis

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick J View Post
    I'm sure this has already been asked before in other threads on the subject of Moon Knight but does anyone know if Marvel is planning on producing some manner of affordable collections of Moon Knights prior, essential adventures from the Werewolf by Night series and the Doug Moench stories, preferably in color as I'm fairly certain there are at least three black & white 'essential' collections.

I actually own a full run of Moon Knight vol. 1 and I may read it in preparation for this new series, but that would require scouring through several dozen short boxes and I kinda do want an in-color collection of some kind.

I have a couple of the essential editions, mainly because it has some of Kevin Nowlan's first work and I'm a sucker for his art.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sasha View Post
    Roman, I give you credit for being creative, but you're also disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGamer View Post
    "Everyone" is not a type, Roman!