Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: X-23 Statue!

  1. #1

    Smile X-23 Statue!

    Looks fantastic! Thanks Randy and Tim.








  2. #2

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Website Exclusive. Can't wait! Hope the price will be a little more reasonable than the Exclusive Kitty Pryde.


  3. #3

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Almost a year wait, but I'm not complaining. Probably ship just before Christmas. Personally, I wouldn't mind it waiting 6 more months. Wonder when this one will be offered? Wouldn't be surprised if it goes up soon, and both versions ship within the same month like both Valkyries did. Now if we could just get mini-busts of those two gals.


  4. #4

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Really? Approximately a year since the first one was ordered. Oh well, I'm just happy to get it. I gave up many years ago on the shipping dates. LOL

  5. #5

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    I'm not really understanding, is this the same statue? Because I missed out on that first image there....and have looked all over for it recently, and some sites have listings with the first non-masked image and it says the release date is January 25th or sometime this month. One of the sites has both versions, with both having different release dates.

    My question is, are these both the same statues? Did they take so long to release it because they added the mask and nixed the detailed base? Or are these different statues?

  6. #6

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    edit: accidental double post

  7. #7

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I'm not really understanding, is this the same statue? Because I missed out on that first image there....and have looked all over for it recently, and some sites have listings with the first non-masked image and it says the release date is January 25th or sometime this month. One of the sites has both versions, with both having different release dates.

    My question is, are these both the same statues? Did they take so long to release it because they added the mask and nixed the detailed base? Or are these different statues?
    Two different statues. There's no date for either on the Bowen website. First one was offered last January, and is currently listed as "near complete." My guess they will come out close together, like the Valkyries were.

  8. #8

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo-x View Post
    Two different statues. There's no date for either on the Bowen website. First one was offered last January, and is currently listed as "near complete." My guess they will come out close together, like the Valkyries were.
    Cool, thanks for the info. Are you getting the first one, man?

  9. #9

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info. Are you getting the first one, man?

    I'm getting both.

  10. #10

    Re: X-23 Statue!

    Damn, man. You lucky. I wanted that first one, but it sold out kinda fast, didn't it?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •