Thread: What is Tattoo-X All About?

What is Tattoo-X All About?

- Many think he's angry & needs to calm down.

- He believes he's fine & we are being ridiculous.

- He says there's a "Bowen 13."

- No one else knows what this means.

I'd love for Tatt to explain to us why he thinks we just don't "get" him & what we can do to try to understand him better.

Re: What is Tattoo-X All About?

I'm so flattered that you spend so much of your time thinking of me.

Here's a post from another site:

12-13-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Ok so I asked Randy, and got a response straight from the horse's mouth

Looks like there's 48 out there currently, and depending on what Diamond do\have done, potentially more
    only 48 made it out from BD...

minus the "Bowen 13"

that leaves 35 that could go to regular joes! Good Luck all!

And you say I'm the only one.

Just because you weren't around in the day and unaware of things that transpired doesn't mean it doesn't exist or had happened.

And because I don't think the way you do, doesn't mean I'm angry. Anytime I say something that you perceive as negative towards any part of BD, no matter where it's said, you are all over me defending Randy. Give it a rest. You should be more interested in the guys Trace knows that are out to end BD.

What piece is your post referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo-x View Post
    I'm so flattered that you spend so much of your time thinking of me.

Here's a post from another site:

12-13-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Ok so I asked Randy, and got a response straight from the horse's mouth

Looks like there's 48 out there currently, and depending on what Diamond do\have done, potentially more
    only 48 made it out from BD...

minus the "Bowen 13"

that leaves 35 that could go to regular joes! Good Luck all!

And you say I'm the only one.

Just because you weren't around in the day and unaware of things that transpired doesn't mean it doesn't exist or had happened.

And because I don't think the way you do, doesn't mean I'm angry. Anytime I say something that you perceive as negative towards any part of BD, no matter where it's said, you are all over me defending Randy. Give it a rest. You should be more interested in the guys Trace knows that are out to end BD.
    - "Out to end" Bowen Designs? What are you talking about?
    - I still don't get this "Bowen 13." You talk about it like it's an old history thing & you talk about it like it's current. I'm so confused as to what you are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by dEnny! View Post
    I believe Avalanche.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldyourfireAl View Post
    - "Out to end" Bowen Designs? What are you talking about?
    - I still don't get this "Bowen 13." You talk about it like it's an old history thing & you talk about it like it's current. I'm so confused as to what you are talking about...
    It's all a joke. If you don't get it, let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by dEnny! View Post
    I believe Avalanche.
    You're right Al, if Denny is referring to the quote I posted in blue.

What's the matter Al? Typical hit and run with you. Insulting until you can't prove yourself right. You're on this site, but staying out of this section. Too busy trying to prove your era of Marvel is better than the next on your site. Ridiculous. Be a Marvel fan. Be a Bowen fan. It's bullshit IMO, to attack bust collectors and modern fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo-x View Post
    What's the matter Al? Typical hit and run with you. Insulting until you can't prove yourself right. You're on this site, but staying out of this section. Too busy trying to prove your era of Marvel is better than the next on your site. Ridiculous. Be a Marvel fan. Be a Bowen fan. It's bullshit IMO, to attack bust collectors and modern fans.
    - When have I ever attacked bust collectors? My basement is filled with Bowen busts!
    - I don't like most of modern Marvel Comics. That being said I still buy various Marvel titles every Wednesday, so I guess I like SOME modern stuff, but as a rule, I prefer the Bronze Age to the late 80s & the Silver Age of course.
    - Just because I don't like MANY Modern Marvel books that doesn't mean I don't want Bowen to produce them. Would I rather he spent his time getting a FS Torpedo or 3-D Man made? ABSOLUTELY! But, if other Bowen fans want a Blink or something, God Bless 'em! Hope they get it!
    - You have to remember, just because I have a website doesn't mean I don't have opinions. I don't like 98% of what's going on at Marvel or DC right now. I think most of it's garbage. Just like you, I have a right to say how I feel.

- When have I ever attacked bust collectors? My basement is filled with Bowen busts!
    - I don't like most of modern Marvel Comics. That being said I still buy various Marvel titles every Wednesday, so I guess I like SOME modern stuff, but as a rule, I prefer the Bronze Age to the late 80s & the Silver Age of course.
    - Just because I don't like MANY Modern Marvel books that doesn't mean I don't want Bowen to produce them. Would I rather he spent his time getting a FS Torpedo or 3-D Man made? ABSOLUTELY! But, if other Bowen fans want a Blink or something, God Bless 'em! Hope they get it!
    - You have to remember, just because I have a website doesn't mean I don't have opinions. I don't like 98% of what's going on at Marvel or DC right now. I think most of it's garbage. Just like you, I have a right to say how I feel.

I'm a bust collector and you're always starting shit with me. Especially through PMs and emails. So you can stay in the shadows. You say I have the right to my opinion, but you often attack me for stating it. You even flick me shit when I state facts, because you weren't involved with Bowen when things happen, somehow in your world they must not have happened. Do you a favor and the rest of us, and stay off my back. Start a thread asking what Al is all about.