BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Watch out boys..

  1. #1
    Persevering Guy
    Guest

    Watch out boys..

    I'm going to start teaching a Women's Defense class soon.

    They say the most important thing a woman should do if attacked is to leave a mark, for evidence. But, if you were a bad guy attacking a woman and she scratched you, wouldn't you be pissed off and try to hurt her more?

    Unless she could kill in you a quarter of a split second.


  2. #2
    Right Guy Casali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Probably lurking....so watch your ass!!!
    Posts
    1,623

    Re: Watch out boys..

    Bah, chicks can't fight...

    wait, what?


  3. #3
    Right Guy icemanx62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Forest Hills, NY
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: Watch out boys..

    I'm still a little skeptical about these women defense classes. They do build confidence, but do these techniques really work in realistic situations?

  4. #4
    Suspended BriRedfern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A Shrimp Boat
    Posts
    41,003

    Re: Watch out boys..

    Quote Originally Posted by goodman
    I'm going to start teaching a Women's Defense class soon.

    They say the most important thing a woman should do if attacked is to leave a mark, for evidence. But, if you were a bad guy attacking a woman and she scratched you, wouldn't you be pissed off and try to hurt her more?

    Unless she could kill in you a quarter of a split second.


    Yeah, scratching is good, especially if you can get some DNA under your nails...

  5. #5

    Re: Watch out boys..

    We still got balls. It's our own personal kryptonite dangling between our legs.


  6. #6

    Re: Watch out boys..

    Quote Originally Posted by BriRedfern
    Yeah, scratching is good, especially if you can get some DNA under your nails...

    when i hear that I think of CSI, where it only matters if you're dead. *shiver*

  7. #7
    The Effing President TheTravis!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: Watch out boys..

    Teach them how to emit mace from their fingertips.
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    the travis is a sweety.

  8. #8
    Banned because I suck at my job DigiEmissary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,255

    Re: Watch out boys..

    Quote Originally Posted by icemanx62
    I'm still a little skeptical about these women defense classes. They do build confidence, but do these techniques really work in realistic situations?
    they work in movies!

  9. #9
    Hard Boiled Mr. E!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Richmond, va
    Posts
    12,663

    Re: Watch out boys..

    I took a defense class in college as part of my wellness class. It was geared to women's defense. We learned lots of nice little tidbits like if you are getting raped, take the man's scrotum, grab it, pull down and then slam it up as hard as you can. He WILL drop. No matter how high it is.
    And 10lbs of downwards pressue will rip off an ear.
    Sounds like he teaches S&M. -Schizorabbit

  10. #10
    Persevering Guy
    Guest

    Re: Watch out boys..

    Quote Originally Posted by icemanx62
    I'm still a little skeptical about these women defense classes. They do build confidence, but do these techniques really work in realistic situations?
    Your question is akin to asking if any martial art technique will work in practical situations.

    There is a spot on your body that if punctured by a one kuckle punch, will kill you.

    There are nervous systems that run down your body. There are special points that once hit, will temporarily or worse paralize you. For example, if I strike your left nipple, you will lose control of your left arm. Imagine what happens to the one behind the chin?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •