BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Netflix Hoarding

Netflix Hoarding

Inspired by the Tron DVD thread.

What Netflix movie are you holding onto for dear life and why? Do you just kinda want to see it but never do? Have you watched it every other week for the last six months?

Right now, I've had Invictus for almost 2 months. I've watched half of it. Previously, I had Where the Wild Things Are for four months and never actually watched the whole thing before sending it back.
    "If a baby were President, there would be no taxes. There would be no war. There would be no...government, and...things could get terrible. And actually probably it would be a better screenplay idea then a serious suggestion."

Re: Netflix Hoarding

We sent back Munich today. I'm pretty sure we were two minutes from the end but had no interest in finding out we were wrong. We probably had that since August.
    Heygregory.com | CookingWithVillainy.com

Quote Originally Posted by R0cketFr0g View Post
    I'm open to Gregory's ministrations.

I only get one disc at a time, so I try not to hold on to them for very long. At most, it'll be a couple weeks.
    Follow me @Marcdachamp on Twitter

I've never held onto a netflix for more than 2 weeks, and that was only because I was out of town, and couldn't play the Blu-ray disks on my lap-top.
    Zork T. Cat 7/1994-10/2013 RIP

Right now I've got one leftover Halloween movie I really need to return (one of the Hammer horror flicks - I forget which), The Informer (which I watched half of and found much more tedious than the amazing This American Life I heard on the same topic), and something I forget.

I need to return all of them. I was set for 3 discs during October so I could watch a lot of Halloween movies, but I'm back to just 1 now. I watch a lot more on-demand stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    First draft of TIP's eulogy:
    "And so we commit this hairy man to the ground. Like his beloved Cerebus, TIP passed from this mortal coil two issues sooner than we'd have preferred. We were never promised those final two issues. Life, like Sim, can be utterly indecipherable."

I have had Tron for a long time. I just keep forgetting to take it to the mailbox.

(cough) DVD shrink (cough)

Quote Originally Posted by russw View Post
    (cough) DVD shrink (cough)
    Did that back in college, but ended up wasting a bunch of time on movies I either watched once or not at all.
    "If a baby were President, there would be no taxes. There would be no war. There would be no...government, and...things could get terrible. And actually probably it would be a better screenplay idea then a serious suggestion."

I've had Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away for months.

I've been meaning to do a Hayao Miyazaki double feature night since I've never any of his movies.