johnwordballoon Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: 2010 Retrospective Show was GREAT!!!

Rube

2010 Retrospective Show was GREAT!!!

I didn't know how much I'd like something like this when I saw it in the queue, but it was like all the best moments wrapped up into one! A nice package to show off how well you do the thing you do.

You've had a damn fine year, sir.

Re: 2010 Retrospective Show was GREAT!!!

Thanks man.

I just wanted to take some really thoughtful moments and some good discussion moments from the show and luckily there were plenty to choose from.

BTW I am bugging my support folk every day to figure out the RSS issues so if you're still having trouble getting the new shows please switch to the CLEAN iTunes feed.

Great show. The part that really jumped out at me was Ethan Van Sciver's bit about the who has the power in comics. Apparently he was on to something. Artists Skottie Young, Dave Finch, and Ian Churchill all started writing this year (I'm sure there are others that I can't think of at the moment.) Maybe that shift is coming.
    Last edited by Zac Goyette; 01-06-2011 at 05:22 PM.

"Brian Bendis is one of the most profane and potty-mouthed people I know. The saltiness of the language that comes out of his brain makes Scarface blush. I mean, you can't imagine the stuff he says. Stuff like "#$%^knuckle" or "Monkey #($*%&^%!" Oh and then there's "Your Mother's @#$%^% cystic #$%^%!" I mean who thinks of these things?"-Joe Quesada

I can't get it to work either from the Wordballoon blog, or as a subscriber on my Android. In both cases, I'm told, "file not found." All the other eps seem to be working for me...

Edit: and it looks like you already know about this, John. Can't wait to hear it!
    Click on AM/UK Banner for Rock n' Comix:

The link on the site is fixed, and you should see it on the droid now.