Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New board! Hopefully a new start.

  1. #1
    Chiseler SecretSixer_416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    250

    New board! Hopefully a new start.

    I don't know where to begin, so I'll just wing it.

    I was a member of YABS and it was a fun community and unfortuanately I left because of a disagreement. Big mistake on my part, I've since wanted to rejoin a Gail board because I truly enjoy her stories, especially Secret Six. I'm working towards my Bachelor's degree and want to do my final project on her work on Birds of Prey.

    I think (hope not) that this put me at odds with Gail and I would like to start over.


    -Derek

  2. #2

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSixer_416 View Post
    I don't know where to begin, so I'll just wing it.

    I was a member of YABS and it was a fun community and unfortuanately I left because of a disagreement. Big mistake on my part, I've since wanted to rejoin a Gail board because I truly enjoy her stories, especially Secret Six. I'm working towards my Bachelor's degree and want to do my final project on her work on Birds of Prey.

    I think (hope not) that this put me at odds with Gail and I would like to start over.


    -Derek
    Hi, Derek! What was your handle over at YABS? I'm trying to compile a list of "immigrants".
    Gail Simone: "AND Sally doesn't look anything like a soccer mom...she looks like a hot blonde woman who will throw down if necessary. I liked her!"


    The Poster Also Known As Mega-GigantORBS! Come join my mad, mad random world.

  3. #3
    Chiseler SecretSixer_416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    250

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Blackcanary_416 Nice to talk to you again Sally!

  4. #4

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    I have to ask why you add 416 on the end of both



    Wound not be the rifle now would it?

  5. #5

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    I have to ask why you add 416 on the end of both



    Wound not be the rifle now would it?
    My guess is that his birthday is April 16th.
    Gail Simone: "AND Sally doesn't look anything like a soccer mom...she looks like a hot blonde woman who will throw down if necessary. I liked her!"


    The Poster Also Known As Mega-GigantORBS! Come join my mad, mad random world.

  6. #6
    Chiseler SecretSixer_416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    250

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Yup, Sally got it

    Lol K-Dog. I tend to stick toward a Smith & Wesson for nostalgia. JK.

  7. #7

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSixer_416 View Post
    I don't know where to begin, so I'll just wing it.

    I was a member of YABS and it was a fun community and unfortuanately I left because of a disagreement. Big mistake on my part, I've since wanted to rejoin a Gail board because I truly enjoy her stories, especially Secret Six. I'm working towards my Bachelor's degree and want to do my final project on her work on Birds of Prey.

    I think (hope not) that this put me at odds with Gail and I would like to start over.


    -Derek

    Of course you are welcome! Don't take this badly but I don't remember that handle so any disagreement is completely forgotten.

  8. #8
    Chiseler SecretSixer_416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    250

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Thanks Gail! I'm just glad the air is clear. When will you be coming to Baltimore Comic Con?! I see Calafiore, Roux, and Chiang will be there. I'm going to say something to them about getting you at the next Con.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    dekalb, il
    Posts
    1

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    The Secret Six is not the same without Gail writing. I can't keep track where she is writing.....

  10. #10
    Chiseler SecretSixer_416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    250

    Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

    Quote Originally Posted by shulquist View Post
    The Secret Six is not the same without Gail writing. I can't keep track where she is writing.....
    I know, thank goodness we'll have her on the title for a long time. John Ostrander doesn't do bad either. If she were to leave (I won't let her!) then I would want Ostrander.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •