Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New board! Hopefully a new start.

New board! Hopefully a new start.

I don't know where to begin, so I'll just wing it.

I was a member of YABS and it was a fun community and unfortuanately I left because of a disagreement. Big mistake on my part, I've since wanted to rejoin a Gail board because I truly enjoy her stories, especially Secret Six. I'm working towards my Bachelor's degree and want to do my final project on her work on Birds of Prey.

I think (hope not) that this put me at odds with Gail and I would like to start over.

-Derek

Re: New board! Hopefully a new start.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSixer_416 View Post

I was a member of YABS and it was a fun community and unfortuanately I left because of a disagreement. Big mistake on my part, I've since wanted to rejoin a Gail board because I truly enjoy her stories, especially Secret Six. I'm working towards my Bachelor's degree and want to do my final project on her work on Birds of Prey.

I think (hope not) that this put me at odds with Gail and I would like to start over.

-Derek
    Hi, Derek! What was your handle over at YABS? I'm trying to compile a list of "immigrants".
    Gail Simone: "AND Sally doesn't look anything like a soccer mom...she looks like a hot blonde woman who will throw down if necessary. I liked her!"

The Poster Also Known As Mega-GigantORBS! Come join my mad, mad random world.

Blackcanary_416 Nice to talk to you again Sally!

I have to ask why you add 416 on the end of both

Wound not be the rifle now would it?

Quote Originally Posted by K-DoG7p7 View Post
    I have to ask why you add 416 on the end of both

Wound not be the rifle now would it?
    My guess is that his birthday is April 16th.
    Gail Simone: "AND Sally doesn't look anything like a soccer mom...she looks like a hot blonde woman who will throw down if necessary. I liked her!"

The Poster Also Known As Mega-GigantORBS! Come join my mad, mad random world.

Yup, Sally got it

Lol K-Dog. I tend to stick toward a Smith & Wesson for nostalgia. JK.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSixer_416 View Post

-Derek

Of course you are welcome! Don't take this badly but I don't remember that handle so any disagreement is completely forgotten.

Thanks Gail! I'm just glad the air is clear. When will you be coming to Baltimore Comic Con?! I see Calafiore, Roux, and Chiang will be there. I'm going to say something to them about getting you at the next Con.

The Secret Six is not the same without Gail writing. I can't keep track where she is writing.....

Quote Originally Posted by shulquist View Post
    The Secret Six is not the same without Gail writing. I can't keep track where she is writing.....
    I know, thank goodness we'll have her on the title for a long time. John Ostrander doesn't do bad either. If she were to leave (I won't let her!) then I would want Ostrander.