Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Thank You For Coming Here! Please Introduce Yourself!

Re: Thank You For Coming Here! Please Introduce Yourself!

G'day, you mob.

Hello, everyone! I'm Cappy. I'm a student who lives in Evanston, IL. And I like Secret Six, Aquaman, Black Lightning's stuff, Static, and much more!

Hi I'm Tristram, or "Sam" to my friends. I've not used the jinxworld message boards before (or many message boards at all online for that matter). I'm a huge comic book fan, former Joe Kubert School alumni, and I live in Canada.

I'm Niall, and I'm kind of that classic suburban husband and dad that winds up looking like a complete putz on any given Disney Channel program. I know this because my wife and I have a daughter that is the love of our lives ( in spite of her questionable entertainment choices).
    I am a "Born Again" comic geek...I'm picking it up again after years of dormancy dating back to puberty. Following some of the plotlines is a little like drinking from a fire hose right now, but I'm making progress.
    I also aspire to write...I've done some Fan Fict stuff, along with a "work-in-progress" novel with original characters that has nothing to do with comics whatsoever.
    I joined Jinxworld last March after attending my very first Emerald City Comicon...and for some reason, likely attributable to my extremely short attention span, I just started posting last week.
    I love what I have read here so far, and look forward to being a part of the community!

I'm Scott Hall (not the wrestler) and I haven't been on the forum in apparently 2 years-ish so I thought I would reintroduce myself since I may as well have never even existed after being gone for so long

Anyhow, I thought I would pop in and see whats happening around these parts. I still make toys and thats about it really. http://geekvarietycustoms.dchallofjustice.com/ but I don't do commission work any longer. Hope everyone is well and being awesome to everyone else.

Hi,
    I'm Dréa from D.C! Currently, I'm a graduating english major who writes and illustrates a webcomic on the side under the "alias" DreaTheStrange. I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan specifically, George Perez and the awesome Gail Simone's renditions. Plus, I'm in love with Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead. I'm pretty brand spanking new to the community but I'd love to get to know you all

Welcome and good tidings! I hope you enjoy the forum.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get a heck of a ride.

Hi, I'm Josh. I'm a professional energy analyst from Houston who writes about film and comics (and sometimes actually writes films and comics) when I'm not building mathematical models about oil flows.
    Film Critic, Coming Soon!
    http://www.comingsoon.net/
    Contributing Editor, Complete Marvel Reading Order
    http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/
    Blogger, Amazing Stories
    http://amazingstoriesmag.com//

Felt this was overdue, though I've intro'd myself in the chat thread before.

Hello, I'm Rozen! I'm 20 and from Florida. I've held a passion for comics and writing for a long time, and after a brief time with CBR, I came here to Jinxworld with several of my friends from the IAM Community. Seeing as one of my all-time favorite writers had her own board here as well, I felt that staying here would be good. My other hobbies include gaming (tabletop and card gaming included), toy collecting and singing (sometimes like a dork). I also happen to be a feminist, bisexual and non-binary, so so think I'll be able to get along here all the easier. I hope I'm fitting in with everyone so far, and I hope to stay here for years to come.

Hi!

I chose a silly monicker for here, but I'll just go with it: you can call me Cake. I'm a comic illustrator from Detroit.

Just generally here to poke around and read what people here think of various comics and stuff.

Thanks to a super-supportive high school bud for directing me here, hope I learn a lot