Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You For Coming Here! Please Introduce Yourself!

Re: Thank You For Coming Here! Please Introduce Yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by t.c.johnson View Post
    A good comic book artist too!
    Pschaw, you´re just trying to score a Wonder Woman doodle.
    "Fueled by vengeance and reinforced with space age technology."

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/550245/gallery/Zeu/bff.jpg

My Doodles

Trouble Boy

Alright, another place to lurk and/or post infrequently.

My name's Valentine. I draw comics and I'm a big fan of Gail and 98.3% of the creators on Jinxworld.

As someone who's spent some time over at CBR as well, I just want to let the YABS migrants know that this place is great. Really fun community and great discussions -- which you should all be comfortable with.

Im Gryphon and a poster from YABS

and there isnt much thats interesting about me.
    Last edited by Gryphon; 07-30-2010 at 07:23 AM.

Hello everyone! Another YABS refugee here. Or colonist. We can be colonists, right? Anyway, I'm a geeky librarian. Though I love comics, like Sk, I don't buy many anymore for financial reasons. (See: "I'm a librarian.") I prefer non-superhero comics, but I will always love Kitty Pryde and Nightcrawler. I discovered Gail through her WiR and non-comic writings, and made myself comfy on her forums since then. Now that the caravan is on the move again, I will take up my tambourine and dance my way to our new digs.

Oh, and if you have any reference questions, feel free to ask.
    "The computer's kaput, and we're drifting through space towards certain oblivion." -- Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, Cowboy Bebop.

"Tell me that a fit fortyish woman with 25+ years of experience at sea and several decades of live bladefighting practice under her belt isn’t a threat when she runs across the deck toward you, and I’ll tell you something in return— you’re gonna die of stab wounds." - Scott Lynch

I'm Ben, but since we already had one of those here, I'm SidekicksRevenge.

I like hockey, football, and comics that feature Ragdoll's dream sequences.

I'm an improvisational comedian, but I also have a day job that I'm not going to quit.
    Funnybook of the Week - I read 'em, I rank 'em. Based on nothing more than my personal enjoyment.

Twitter Feed - Just as inane as a blog, but shorter.

i'm chris, and i'm gail's punching bag... wait, she doesn't pay me for that...

in all seriousness, i'm a writer/artist who loves all manner of comics and hopes to someday actually make a living making them as well.

Heya! My name's Dan, I just turned 29 and I'm from Sydney. I'm a 'data analyst' at the University of New South Wales and in my dreams/delusions I am a somewhat successful photographer. I'm usually at the Bendis Boards and I pay Mr Siuntres a visit every now and again because I love the guy.

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read a lot of Gail's stuff because I'm mostly a Marvel guy and I came back to comics after Gail was already gone at Marvel. I read some Agent X some time ago but probably not enough. Everyone keeps telling me to get the awesome Secret Six so its only a matter of time.

So why am I here, you ask? Because I love Gail to bits. She's always a ton of fun in interviews and when she pops her head in the Bendis boards.

Not sure what happened at CBR but you guys seem really nice so I hope you all enjoy yourselves over here

Hey everyone! I'm Laura. I'm from the South, more specifically, the New Orleans area. I do a goofy little podcast on Tolkien and his works whenever my esteemed cohost isn't busy putting on plays. Loosely associated with that jerk-o Chris Page (although, I really hate to admit that ). I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'm here!

Hi all! I'm from CBR too. Not sure what happened, but here I am. My name is Jonathan. The comics i like best are those that have mythic or cosmic themes and those that are humorous. Outside of comics I like cartoons, RPG video games and fantasy novels.

I'm aegisbearer, and I'm from Tampa, FL. I'm a high school English teacher/college prof who has been a comic book fan since I was 10. My first major love was Wonder Woman, and it remains to this day. I'm also a huge fan of Gail's. I loved her work on Wonder Woman, and now Secret Six and Birds of Prey.