Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 5 of 594 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick Olney: Still does not pay freelancers or anyone else.

Re: Rick Olney: Still the scum of the earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbat View Post
    *makes popcorn*
    Heh. Every time I see a poster from the old boards, I am happy.

And every time I see a poster from the Benbo, I am happy.

Is that pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Simone View Post
    Man, he picked on the wrong guy, this time.

He's harassing someone with a bunch of fake legal threats, and this guy is not known for putting up with that sort of bullshit.

This is going to be hugely rewarding!

Eager to hear more.

Is that pathetic?
    Only if by pathetic you mean awesome!!
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

Artful Angie pointed this out at "old yabs":

Olney's in-laws get into a little bit of trouble.....

LINK.
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

It's a classy, classy group all the way around, isn't it?

How come Angie's not over here with us?

Rick's family makes Levi Johnston look like Audrey Hepburn.

Man, he picked on the wrong guy, this time.

He's harassing someone with a bunch of fake legal threats, and this guy is not known for putting up with that sort of bullshit.

This is going to be hugely rewarding!
    Who is that?

I'm gonna let him reveal himself pretty soon. But Rick kept annoying him for no reason, and he went too far.

This guy is not known for taking shit from idiots.

It's kind of awesome!

Right Guy

Ta da!

Right Guy

I had to add a picture to my profile. And I couldn't think of a better one than pRicky's actual house! Or at least it's where he rents until his smell causes the city to condemn it.

So here's what I posted today at the old thread...

Hey there! On break and reading the local paper. Wanted to share this. Since Rick is always on the ball with insulting everyone's family, I thought I'd share this "local color" story about the family of his son-in-law Rich Pfluke. Rich is married to pRick's daughter, Starr. But since pRick likes to make fat jokes, let me just say I've seen Starr. And Planett is more like it. LOL

(See what I mean, pRick, about Karma??)

Anyway, enjoy!

Victim of alleged drugging faces car theft charge

By ROCCO LaDUCA
    Observer-Dispatch
    Posted Aug 04, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
    Last update Aug 04, 2010 @ 04:24 PM

WHITESBORO — A Whitesboro man who accused his former girlfriend of putting a drug in his drink is also facing his own charges of stealing her vehicle and trading it in for scrap money, village police said.

Kevin Pfluke, 47, of Main Street, and his brother, Michael Pfluke, 46, of Trenton Road, Utica, were both charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony, for allegedly stealing a 2000 Chevrolet Tracker belonging to Kevin Pfluke’s now-former girlfriend, Joanne Francis, police said.

The vehicle was then brought to a local scrap yard, where it was smashed in exchange for money, Francis said.

Around the time that Francis, 44, reported her vehicle stolen in mid-July, however, Kevin Pfluke filed his own complaint that Francis had made him ill by placing the antidepressant Remeron in his beverage at a party in early July.

Since then, both Pfluke brothers were charged with stealing Francis’ vehicle and Francis has been charged with second-degree assault, a felony, for allegedly making Kevin Pfluke ill.

The Pfluke brothers currently are free on $1,000 bail each, and Francis was released on her own recognizance. An order of protection has since been issued for Kevin Pfluke to stay away from Francis, she said.

Francis denies attempting to make Kevin Pfluke sick. Instead, she believes she is being accused of this crime in retaliation because Kevin Pfluke alleges that he got sick the same day Francis decided to end their relationship and move out of Pfluke’s Whitesboro home, Francis said.

Whitesboro police Officer Robert Maciol said it still remains unclear whether the alleged car theft and the drugging allegation are linked to each other.

“There is an ongoing investigation regarding the relationship between the two incidents,” Maciol said Wednesday. “Whether one happened because of the other, I don’t have an answer for you at this point.”

-----------------------------

Now, this caused some argument in the thread, which also caused me to be attacked for my comment about pRicky's little angel, Starr. Personally, after the things he has said about people's kids in his blogs, Starr got off light.

Anyway, the arguing made me decide to post this...

And of course, I can only think of how this interaction is fueling pRick's ego on its own.

"See? Now they're fighting amongst themselves because I closed my blog to them and Gail has put my thread on the backburner. Tee Hee Hee! How delighted I am to see them fall apart exactly as I predicted they would! I'm pRick Olney and I'm a genius!"

The best thing that can happen to this thread right now is to just come in occasionally and see what BS pRick is up to. As the person who lives in the Mohawk Valley, believe me when I say if Olney tries something around here, it will get posted on this thread.

Many of you have been personally or professionally screwed by him, and I take offense to how this man has represented himself and treated you all during your interactions with him. It makes comic fans in this area look bad, and it hinders future attempts to get real comic cons going in Utica and the Valley.

The feeling of "Be wary of anything from Utica because Olney might have something to do with it" is why I go out of my way to make sure he gets (figuratively, not actually) beat down when he tries to pull something, and stays down.

And I know you're reading this, pRick. Your ego couldn't make you stay away if you were strapped to and electric chair and going to this site was going to flip the switch. So I'm telling you right now. The best thing you could do for The Mohawk Valley, for the industry, and for yourself is to just give up on trying to be this big name in comics. You've done a lot of damage, and that kind of karma comes back and hits you big time when you're not ready.

You've already felt the walls closing in on your little world you've built up for yourself, pRick. That's why you LOST. You took the COWARD'S way out and locked out your blog. It shows what kind of Marine you were: The kind who talked the talk, but were NEVER able to walk the walk. And everyone here, including myself, is a sentry at the post you deserted. They can do what you were never able to do. You hid. You cried. You lied about having Stage 4 cancer to get free stuff and sympathy. You insulted people about their weight, their children, and even their sexual orientation while you're own cousin gets arrested for trying to have sex with an underage girl he travelled halfway across the country to "just talk to" after taking her across state lines. You tell people you are happily married and faithful, yet you try to hit on every attractive woman you meet at a Christmas party, including a married one.

YOU HAVE NO HONOR AT ALL, RICK OLNEY. AND YOU HAVE AN EMPTY SOUL.

The only Troll to every come to this site was YOU.

What do you think?

Is that pathetic?
    Is it pathetic that you're happy to see people you like coming here to share in the fun?

Hmmmm...

Do you have a different definition of pathetic than the rest of us?