Gailsimone Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer for Movie 43 - SO NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Trailer for Movie 43 - SO NOT SAFE FOR WORK

I am not into gross our of juvinile humor but this trailer really, really made me laugh.

And the cast is incredible.

There is nudity and bad language, YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!

Seriously, if you are easily offended don't watch this.

Fine, I told you!

There is also a segment with Kristen Bell dressed as Supergirl going on a date with Justin Long dressed as Robin.

Re: Trailer for Movie 43 - SO NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Man don't encourage these people - it's like a mash up of the post-Scary Movie sequence and Cannonball Run.
    New blog Hop Scotch Friday - books, films and opinions.

What....
    http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-26/1274898144846.jpg

Friendship is being there when someone's feeling low and not being afraid to kick them.

Far funnier than I expected.

Using mainstream celebs to try and create a Kentucky Fried Movie for a new generation comes off as... a bit lame though.

In other words, the burden is pretty high to make this worthwhile. With that cast its got to be VERY funny to not come off as a waste of time/ego trip for a lot of these people.

I feel stupider for watching this trailer.
    Life's an elevator. It goes up and down.

Right Guy

I know nothing about this film, but it certainly has an impressive cast. That's not necessarily a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
    Using mainstream celebs to try and create a Kentucky Fried Movie for a new generation comes off as... a bit lame though.
    That's an interesting testament on where films today are. I think the biggest star in Kentucky Fried Movie was...George Lazenby? Maybe? And his bit was only there to poke fun at the whole idea of guest appearances.

The homeschooling sequence looks like a bit of fun and I am baffled at how Naomi Watts almost looks like a typical teen. Emma Stone could read the mail and I'd happily pay to watch. Everyone else looks like they're trying too hard (oh my, Stephen Merchant stuck with yet another one-note hack....he must be laughing all the way to the bank).

And godsdammit can Anna Farris 'happen' already and then go away. How many bites of the cherry has she had?
    New blog Hop Scotch Friday - books, films and opinions.

Yeah I have seen this. Not the redband but still. How the hell do you get most of those people. Mclovin Anna Faris and Sean William Scott are the only three who have any business being in this. And not another teen movie already did the defficating joke like ten years ago. If it was all about the basketbball team maybe I could understand and approve.
    Hate me all you want, 95 % of the time I'm write.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
    Yeah I have seen this. Not the redband but still. How the hell do you get most of those people. Mclovin Anna Faris and Sean William Scott are the only three who have any business being in this. And not another teen movie already did the defficating joke like ten years ago. If it was all about the basketbball team maybe I could understand and approve.
    Piles of money. The "Not Another Epic Movie" line proved that you don't need humor for a comedy, just enough jokes to fill a trailer and convince people to go before the reviews are released. This is just a scaling-up of that theory. No budget for writing, direction, sets, or dignity, but all the actors get well-paid, and if their names convince enough people that it'll be good, opening weekend will make it profitable.
    Current Favorite DC Book: Calendar of Small Events
    Current Favorite Marvel Book: Hawkeye