BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Question for Brian Reed (or Bendis)...

Question for Brian Reed (or Bendis)...

... So will we ever get a sequel to the Ultimate spider-Man videogame? I was sitting around thinking the other day about how often my kid still plays the PS2 version and how it was my favorite Spidey game I've ever played (far superior to the Spidey game I played for Atari as a kid). Now that I've had a 360 for a while and pretty much only play games on my next gen console I had to ask if there was any possibility of another game in the Ultimate universe with that same style for today's systems.

I loved that game. The story, the animation, the gameplay, all excellent. My only real complaint was the amount of races on the game and how short it was (with the exception of the hundred or so tries it took me to finally finish that damned Electro fight with Venom). Anyway, I know I'd love to see another one and I've never heard anything about it so I figured I'd pose the question to see if I'm missing something.

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar

Re: Question for Brian Reed (or Bendis)...

No.

(I wish)
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Flight View Post
    No.

(I wish)
    Why don't you think so? I thought it did pretty well and the game certainly left things open for another one. A lot of people enjoyed it, so why would another one be out of the question?

~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brad N. View Post
    Why don't you think so? I thought it did pretty well and the game certainly left things open for another one. A lot of people enjoyed it, so why would another one be out of the question?
    I kid I kid... I loved USM except for the damn races. But Bendis did most of the followup in that Symbiote War arc didn't he?
    [QUOTE=John M. Coker (Johnny C.);8992400]Slewo's right.

Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

TWICE![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Brad N. View Post
    I asked that question last year in a podcast. Basically the rights to publish another game aren't within the proper protocol and the symbiote war essentially would have been the 2nd game if im not mistaken. Long answer short, no, no 2nd game.

"It's my duty in my role as a superhero to sully myself in pointless excercises of narcissism"

Yes, Nick Spencer won after all....
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hock View Post
    Why is there a new thread? WHAT'S GOING ON! And who is captain sensation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal DeLay View Post
    Best. Reply. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    Captain Sensation wins the internet for today.