BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Facebook makes me sad.

  1. #1
    GODFATHER Shane W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    29,912

    Facebook makes me sad.

    Most of my friends from years back, as well as some family members, are now super-fundamentalist christians.. I have very little to talk about with these people.

    Plus, no one likes bananas.

  2. #2
    GODFATHER
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    57,755

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    I can relate. I nearly had to delete some friends from my Facebook account during the election.

  3. #3
    Right Guy The Clone Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Current whereabouts unknown
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Who doesn't like bananas?

  4. #4
    GODFATHER Shane W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    29,912

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    I can relate. I nearly had to delete some friends from my Facebook account during the election.

    I just had a former girlfriend remove me after I called her on her no gay marriage poll. Her husband was a walking, talking, Limbaugh repeater.

  5. #5
    GODFATHER Shane W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    29,912

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Clone Ranger View Post
    Who doesn't like bananas?
    That's what I'm saying!!!

  6. #6
    GODFATHER Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Great State of New Jersey
    Posts
    28,800

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Is this a ploy to get more Facebook friends?
    Facebook ID: Doug Hahner

  7. #7
    GODFATHER Shane W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    29,912

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Is this a ploy to get more Facebook friends?
    No, not at all. The more facebook friends I get just shows me how few real friends I have.

  8. #8
    GODFATHER Gregory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    38,375

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane W View Post
    Most of my friends from years back, as well as some family members, are now super-fundamentalist christians.. I have very little to talk about with these people.
    I recently made this discovery about my first girlfriend. The dirty English nerd has become a Quiverfull mom.
    Heygregory.com | CookingWithVillainy.com

    Quote Originally Posted by R0cketFr0g View Post
    I'm open to Gregory's ministrations.

  9. #9
    GODFATHER Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Great State of New Jersey
    Posts
    28,800

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane W View Post
    No, not at all. The more facebook friends I get just shows me how few real friends I have.
    Fair enough.

    I can relate to that. I have a bunch of Facebook friends that I really don't know at all.
    Facebook ID: Doug Hahner

  10. #10
    GODFATHER Shane W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    29,912

    Re: Facebook makes me sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Fair enough.

    I can relate to that. I have a bunch of Facebook friends that I really don't know at all.

    That wasn't meant to sound whiney at all. Now, the banana thing I'm going to whine about for a good long while.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •