BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2 official thread

Re: Iron Man 2 official thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Make that now!

Iron Man 2 Trailer
    I was going to go see Avatar Friday, but can I watch this instead?

Potential plot spoilers and where it fits into the other Marvel movies..

Spoiler:

Tony Stark refused to join the Avengers Initiative and later, refuses to give the government the Iron Man technology. So, the government decides to insert a member of the newfound SHIELD agency, Natasha Romanova AKA Black Widow, into Stark Industries as Tony's new secretary, filling in for Pepper Potts, who took Obadiah Stane's function as CEO. Natasha steals the Mark II and the Arc Reactor blueprints, which are given to Justin Hammer. He turns the Mark II into War Machine and mass produces Arc Reactors for the Tactical Assault Drones, which, unknowingly to Natasha and the others, are part of his plan to destroy Stark.

Which would place this as occuring before The Incredible Hulk theoretically.
    52 Books in 2011
    52 Books in 2012
    52 Books in 2013

Guardians of the Galaxy

- Travis W. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Potential plot spoilers and where it fits into the other Marvel movies..

Spoiler:

Tony Stark refused to join the Avengers Initiative and later, refuses to give the government the Iron Man technology. So, the government decides to insert a member of the newfound SHIELD agency, Natasha Romanova AKA Black Widow, into Stark Industries as Tony's new secretary, filling in for Pepper Potts, who took Obadiah Stane's function as CEO. Natasha steals the Mark II and the Arc Reactor blueprints, which are given to Justin Hammer. He turns the Mark II into War Machine and mass produces Arc Reactors for the Tactical Assault Drones, which, unknowingly to Natasha and the others, are part of his plan to destroy Stark.

Which would place this as occuring before The Incredible Hulk theoretically.
    I knew she'd be working for Nick!

"Iron Man 2" To Be Shown at IMAX Theaters

Official Press Release

Los Angeles, CA – January 14, 2010, – IMAX Corporation (NASDAQ: IMAX; TSX: IMX), Marvel Entertainment and Paramount Pictures today announced that the highly-anticipated action-adventure Iron Man 2, directed by Jon Favreau and starring Robert Downey, Jr., will be released to digital IMAX® theatres simultaneously with the film’s worldwide release on May 7, 2010. The film’s limited IMAX release will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with IMAX DMR® technology. Iron Man 2, the sequel to Marvel’s box office hit Iron Man, will be distributed by Paramount Pictures.

“The success of the first Iron Man movie catapulted the franchise from the comic books to theatre screens, and we're excited that the IMAX format will offer fans an even more immersive way to experience the sequel,” said Tim Connors, Chief Operating Officer, Marvel Studios.

“Iron Man 2 is a fantastic addition to our growing film slate for 2010, which is filling out faster than any previous year,” said IMAX CEO Richard L. Gelfond. “The rollout of our digital projection system has enabled us to add more films to the slate, and we’re very excited to partner with Marvel and Paramount on this next installment of the incredible Iron Man franchise.”

“We’re thrilled to once again be working with Paramount and our long time friends at Marvel Entertainment as we help to bring their characters to life in IMAX,” said Greg Foster, Chairman and President of IMAX Filmed Entertainment. “The combination of Marvel’s iconic Iron Man story, Jon Favreau’s brilliant vision and Paramount Pictures’ talented team coupled with IMAX will make for a wild cinematic experience.”

Based on Marvel's iconic Super Hero, Iron Man 2 continues the story of the 2008 summer box office blockbuster Iron Man, the first feature film to be produced independently by Marvel Studios. The first film in the franchise has grossed over a half billion dollars worldwide at the box office. The IMAX release will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience with proprietary IMAX DMR (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Comics are sexy!

People who buy comics are sexy!

Rod, Bartleby, and Spidey616 are sexy!

Twitter/Facebook/Comic Book League

"Brian Bendis is one of the most profane and potty-mouthed people I know. The saltiness of the language that comes out of his brain makes Scarface blush. I mean, you can't imagine the stuff he says. Stuff like "#$%^knuckle" or "Monkey #($*%&^%!" Oh and then there's "Your Mother's @#$%^% cystic #$%^%!" I mean who thinks of these things?"-Joe Quesada

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Comics are sexy!

People who buy comics are sexy!

Rod, Bartleby, and Spidey616 are sexy!

Twitter/Facebook/Comic Book League

Pretty cool - I like the take on the HAMMER/ Stark tech but it's funny that I'm loving that Pepper toy the most.

I wonder what the still-blacked out one is.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick King View Post
    I wonder what the still-blacked out one is.
    My guess would be Mark 2 Whiplash but there aren't any blacked out whips.

Is that minimate Garry Shandling?!?!?!!