Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Al

Re: Hey, Al

Okay, I may be opening up a Pandora's box here, but why was the mere notion of a Hellcat full-size the catalyst for evidently regrettable action? Me no understand good.

Quote Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
    well atleast you know that your ill will towards me was wrong...i wouldnt wish that on ya though...if ya get one i hope its minty mint!
    A lot of that was taken out of context. Besides I owed you one for calling me Potsie.

And as well you know, take care listening to the acursed whisperings of batmanmike/bruceb. That guy continues to hounds me even on CBD.

I was wondering where your replacement was. I too hope you get better luck second time round. I get the distinct impression you might lose interest if the second one arrives in the state the first did. CM are good to deal with, and I think they will make the second one count for sure.

Best of luck and no hard feelings.
    Keep the change - ya filthy animal...

i hope they do make good and if they dont i probably just keep the 2gs and put it towards something more useful...like some more statues! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jet_force_juno View Post
    I know what you are saying. But for what it is worth, nothing will change if you go back, unless you are seriously prepared to curb your enthusiasm.

I was banned from SF, for being way too keen on Cinemaquettes for a few peoples liking and fighting, and squabbling with one guy in particular. A permanent banning was inevitable. Some people just like to goad and fight. You become quite the target due to your passion believe me.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I'd only want to go back if I wasn't hammered for not being a Sideshow fan, never getting out of the Bowen section, yadda, yadda, yadda. I apologized. I'm willing to take my lumps & handle problems via pms, but I wouldn't want to go back if I was told how & who I can be a fan to. That's not right. We all like who we like & that should be greeted with enthusiasm, as every fan of every company on Statue Forum contributes something to the board. Hell, I wouldn't have known about Hard Hero, if it wasn't for Loricstone being an uber-fan. As I recall, he got a few beatings himself!

Anyway, hopefully, we all learned from this & both sides will grow up a little. If not, I'll just be permenantly banned & life will go on for all of us.

The biggest thing I regret is something I wanted to share with both boards Christmas morning. We'll see what happens...

I would hope that Al will be reinstated at Statueforum. I believe it's the right thing to do. I believe Al is genuinely sorry for what happened.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist ...
    Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
    -- G.K. Chesterton --

Quote Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
    i hope they do make good and if they dont i probably just keep the 2gs and put it towards something more useful...like some more statues! lol

It will be fine. They will personally inspect the second one properly this time to prevent any problems. There is no way this is coming to you with defects second time around.

Quote Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
    I would hope that Al will be reinstated at Statueforum. I believe it's the right thing to do. I believe Al is genuinely sorry for what happened.
    Thanks, man! If not, please stop by here once & awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by jet_force_juno View Post
    It will be fine. They will personally inspect the second one properly this time to prevent any problems. There is no way this is coming to you with defects second time around.
    What in God's name are you two taking about?

Quote Originally Posted by HoldyourfireAl View Post
    Thanks, man! If not, please stop by here once & awhile.

Hey Al, I drop by most every day, I just don't post as much here. If I did, I'd never get any work done at work (which is where I am now lol).

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist ...
    Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
    -- G.K. Chesterton --

Quote Originally Posted by HoldyourfireAl View Post
    What in God's name are you two taking about?

Sadly, Boondocksaint received a damaged Cinemaquette Predator about three weeks ago. I was wishing him well for the replacement.