BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 537 of 673 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 6725

Thread: it's 5AM...what do YOU want to discuss?

Re: it's 5AM...what do YOU want to discuss?

I think Wild At Heart has become my favorite movie by David Lynch.

"Reality is not a popularity contest. Reality is what it is, regardless of who knows it"

"The well-meaning contention that all ideas have equal merit seems to me little different from the disastrous contention that no ideas have any merit." Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by (akaRyanHoffman) View Post
    I think Wild At Heart has become my favorite movie by David Lynch.
    I really like it, but before choosing my favorite I'd have too see all of Lynch's films.

I'd have a very tough time choosing between Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, but Wild At Heart is pretty damn great.

I love Blue Velvet.
    Haven't see Twin Peaks, though.
    I know, I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I love Blue Velvet.
    Haven't see Twin Peaks, though.
    I know, I have to.
    And yet, here you are wasting time posting about it rather than actually doing it.

But (and I have no doubt that you, being a cool and educated poster, would do this anyway, but just for the record) do NOT watch the film until you have watched the series.

The film is a prequel, but it is meant to be watched after the show, otherwise it would spoil several plot points, including the biggest and most central mystery of the show.

Charlie Browniest

Brandon Graham linked to a site where you can read all of Perverts of the Unknown on his twitter. It's a little unsavory to paste here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    And yet, here you are wasting time posting about it rather than actually doing it.
    Crazy, uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post
    But (and I have no doubt that you, being a cool and educated poster, would do this anyway, but just for the record) do NOT watch the film until you have watched the series.

The film is a prequel, but it is meant to be watched after the show, otherwise it would spoil several plot points, including the biggest and most central mystery of the show.
    Yeah, it's almost unfair to review the movie without having the series for context.

The soundtrack is one of my faves.

"Reality is not a popularity contest. Reality is what it is, regardless of who knows it"

"The well-meaning contention that all ideas have equal merit seems to me little different from the disastrous contention that no ideas have any merit." Carl Sagan

Looks like Los Hernandez Brothers have a lot of books lined up for the year.

Including a "Love and Rockets Reader" and "Love And Rockets Companion"!