CBCebulski Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Question about those Soleil books

Question Question about those Soleil books

Hey, C.B. I see you are involved in some capacity in those Soleil imports and I am wondering if SKY DOLL's HC will be oversized? The French editions were all big and your DRAIN will be oversized in France, which is lucky for them and unlucky for us.

I'd love to have SKY DOLL oversized and am hoping it will be. At $25, it should be.

Enquiring minds wanna know.

Still waiting on that DRAIN tpb and hoping one day it will be oversized here in the USA!

Matt

Re: Question about those Soleil books

Well, as I'm sure you know by now, the Sky Doll Hardcover is the size it is. I don't know what oversized is, but I doubt it is, because I still have to hold the book really close to my face to make out some of the smaller, humorous details.

Other than that, though, I'm really enjoying Sky Doll and highly reccomend it to ... everyone.

The Drain TPB is out, as well.

Thankfully I found the Heavy Metal version, which is very large. It works so much better that way. Man, I wish all comic books were that big.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Stevens View Post
    Thankfully I found the Heavy Metal version, which is very large. It works so much better that way. Man, I wish all comic books were that big.
    The only problem is that usually you have everything organized having in mind the regular comic book format. And the plastic bags too.