BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 171 of 439 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4389

Thread: What video games are you currently playing?

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Mauer View Post
    Finished Mass Effect 2, all crew members survived, 100% paragon and just above 25% renegade. It'll be cool to play the third in a few years after all DLC are available. And this time I'll make sure to keep my save file. (My ME2 Shepard doesn't look quite like in ME1. Wish it were possible to edit this after the fact) :\

Is it even possible to reach level 30 on a Normal playthrough? I just managed to squeeze in at level 29 but all side missions and DLC are already completed.
    Nope it caps just shy of thirty. You need to play one of the DLCs (most of which are good)

Right Guy
    Pocked up resident evil operation raccoon city. It's been a good game thus far. A much different style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusakic View Post

On to Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow.
    Fuck I hated that game. Well, not hated, but I honestly couldn't keep playing it after four hours and two chapters. Just did not jive with me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey_Lee View Post
    Fuck I hated that game. Well, not hated, but I honestly couldn't keep playing it after four hours and two chapters. Just did not jive with me at all.
    Yeah, gotta admit, it's not coming together for me yet either.
    Just beat the Ice Boss and finished the first chapter yesterday.

I'm gonna keep going, at least for a while, because it's very very rare for me to not finish a game once I have started it, but unless something clicks soon...

Also, Jesus fucking Christ, how long are the cut scenes in this?

I appreciate storytelling in games as much as the next guy and I'm one of the first to complain when it's lacking or poor (looking at you, CoD) but if I had wanted to watch a movie, I'd have watched a movie. I'd actually like to play some of this at some point rather than watch it for half an hour at a time.
    I know you paid a shitload of money to get Patrick Stewart, Robert Carlyle, Natasha McElhone and Jason Issacs to do voiceover work, so you probably wanted to get your moneys worth, but you are killing what little momentum you have built up by having these loooooong cut scenes after every battle. Please stop.

I just started up Mass Effect yesterday. I'm digging it so far. I was able to get Mass Effect 2 for $5 at Best Buy last week so as soon as I'm done with this I'm moving on to the second one.

Xenoblade Chronicles. If you own a Wii and love RPGs, you absolutely should dust off the console and get this game. So much fun. It's a perfect mix of single player RPG with MMO type play. So much depth and so many things to do. I'm really enjoying the hell out of it.

Getting re-hooked on Blur again lately. Some of the later races and objectives get really hard, but man that game is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ford View Post
    I just started up Mass Effect yesterday. I'm digging it so far. I was able to get Mass Effect 2 for $5 at Best Buy last week so as soon as I'm done with this I'm moving on to the second one.
    I'm jealous that you get to experience it for the first time. You'll have to keep us updated with your thoughts.

Kid Icarus. It's Sickarus.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. I really love the structure of this game for superhero games. Each level is a long boss fight against a villain broken up into different sections with regular minion fighting in between. The designs and gameplay are pretty good. Missing some polish though. And sometimes buggy.