BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 170 of 482 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 4815

Thread: What video games are you currently playing?

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Bulletstorm. Pretty fun so far.

about 275 hours into skyrim and i just started the first mass effect.

Just started Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and I love how it has a very similar look and feel to the original. I played like the first hour or so of Invisible War, but I really didn't care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick King View Post
    Just started Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and I love how it has a very similar look and feel to the original.
    That is some of the best news I've heard all week!

The original is still at the top of my list of favorite games. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

The fun's over. Here on out I'm Mr. Low Profile. Just another douche bag with a job and three pairs of dockers. If I'm lucky, a month from now, best case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.

"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar."
    -- Edward R. Murrow (Nailing what's wrong with the internet before there was an internet)

Quote Originally Posted by Twelvecents View Post
    That is some of the best news I've heard all week!

The original is still at the top of my list of favorite games. I can't wait to get my hands on this.
    For sure! The original is also one of my all time faves (despite the ugly 2000 graphics, it still holds up incredibly well), and while Invisible War disappointed me Human Revolution had me hooked within the first 10 minutes.

I bought Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Skyrim yesterday. The lady and I had a blast playing MvC3. I've only done one quest so far in Skyrim, but I'm already loving it.

Finally started Mass Effect 2. I'll probably pick up ME3 by the time ME4 is released!

Liking it so far, but I'll have a look around if there's a mod that automates scanning planets.

After this I'll either go back to Europa Universalis 3 or start Civilization 5.

Clocked in 212 hours in Skyrim so far and all quests are done except the "put out the lighthouse" quest in Solitude. That's a very strange line I don't want to cross for a psychopathic warrior/thief/bard/mage/assassin who lost his morals around the second mission for the thieves' guild.

F.E.A.R. 3, done and dusted.

On to Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow.

I'm splitting time between:

1. Rock Band 3 -- which I usually just play solo, since none of my friends are really into it...feels kind of lame now that I am typing it out...its not even a Rock Band...its a Rock Person with 3 other computer-played people

2. Driver: San Francisco -- surprisingly fun, and a pretty interesting twist on car-racing games, though some may actually hate that)

3. Trying to platinum Uncharted: Golden Abyss--which is proving to be actually harder to platinum than the other Uncharted games. There is an insane amount of collectibles to find--we are talking about Batman: Arkham City's Riddler Trophy levels of collectibles.

Finished Mass Effect 2, all crew members survived, 100% paragon and just above 25% renegade. It'll be cool to play the third in a few years after all DLC are available. And this time I'll make sure to keep my save file. (My ME2 Shepard doesn't look quite like in ME1. Wish it were possible to edit this after the fact) :\

Is it even possible to reach level 30 on a Normal playthrough? I just managed to squeeze in at level 29 but all side missions and DLC are already completed.