BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 2 of 471 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you currently playing?

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by JABSEN View Post
    Adventure mode is just too hard for me. I can't get past the second stage. I a Geometry Wars vet like yourself should be fine. I can tell it's a good game, I just stink.
    Second stage or second world?

I managed to get to the 2nd world, and you can pick up from there with new games, I think.

I haven't had a lot of time to play it, but I'd say you're right.. it's challenging and a good game.

If it helps any, I switched to retro graphics (which only changes the player ships) which seemed to help.

All things being equal, I'd rather be in Philadelphia

SCIV, Siren Blood Curse, Bionic Commando Rearmed, PixelJunk Edan, GTA IV, Warhawk

Yeah, I'm a Geo Wars junkie.

Bring it!!

I've been playing a TON of stuff lately, really switching things up...

DS - FF4, FFTA2, Space Invaders Extreme, Geo Wars, Rhythm Tengoku Gold (import this game, it rules)

XBOX - Alien Homanid, Too Human, Geo Wars, and NHL08 (soon to be 09!!!!!!!!)

Consiliere

I've been focusing mostly on FF IV and Professor Layton on the DS. Been playing a bit of the Ultimate Spiderman game on PS2 and am probably going to jump back onto FFX and Rogue Galaxy next week. I'm also getting a Wii either this week or weekend so I'm looking forward to that.

carcasone on xbox
    cod4 on ps3<< lopuscalcut: a note of caution: i am an asshole. i liek to talk shit. i am a product of two older bros who talked so much shit to me that it has become ingrained into my video game experience. i also like to speak otehr languages, what little i know, and say things like "je voudrais un petite chien" or "onde esta la bibliotecha?". sometimes i will pretend to be my actual character who is freaking out over being in a war zone in some country he doesnt even know, or i will be the syrian character trying to kill me some marine infidels. i also like to sometimes follow the same person the entire game, calling him/her my battle buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenellis
    Bite my dadpaste dispenser. You are nine kinds of wrong and need to throw yourself under a train for the good of all humanity.

What games am I currently playing?

Rock Band (when I'm at a friend's house since my disc broke)
    Too Human
    Soul Calibur IV
    Bully: Scholarship Edition
    Braid

That's about it.

Currently playing:

Halo 2. (Xbox)
    Playing through on Co-op with my girlfriend. She only got into Halo with part 3, so recently we have gone back and done Halo 1 and now we are halfway through Halo 2.

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. (360)
    Started this about 3 or 4 months back and got distracted by something else. Plan to get back to it shortly.

John Woo's Stranglehold. (360)
    Same as Lost Planet.

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. (360)
    Just started this today. Already completed the first 4 of the 6 "Classic Mode" levels. I breezed through this on the PS2 when it was first released, so I doubt I'll have much trouble with this version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Pink View Post
    carcasone on xbox
    cod4 on ps3<< lopuscalcut: a note of caution: i am an asshole. i liek to talk shit. i am a product of two older bros who talked so much shit to me that it has become ingrained into my video game experience. i also like to speak otehr languages, what little i know, and say things like "je voudrais un petite chien" or "onde esta la bibliotecha?". sometimes i will pretend to be my actual character who is freaking out over being in a war zone in some country he doesnt even know, or i will be the syrian character trying to kill me some marine infidels. i also like to sometimes follow the same person the entire game, calling him/her my battle buddy.

Carc, as the girlfriend and I call it, is freakin great. We don't play that much, but when we do, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Pink View Post
    carcasone on xbox
    Nice to see another person with Carcassonne, I think there's 3 or 4 of us in the 360 thread. More people seem to have Catan.

They need a lot more board games on XBL.

Mostly:

Guitar Hero 3
    Rock Band
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance (just bought)
    Ratchet & Clank 1
    NCAA Football 2006 (best one of last-gen, waiting to buy another til I get a new system)

Occasionally:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC)
    Crazy Taxi (DC)
    Power Stone (DC)
    Soul Calibur (DC)
    Grandia 2 (DC)