BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Thread: Can you guys help me find some online reading material

Can you guys help me find some online reading material

Articles or stories, stuff that's good to print off. I am probably going to be stuck at home all day tomorrow, and especially if the power goes out thanks to Tropical Storm Fay, I need some stuff to read. I didn't have time to get to the bookstore today and the rain+wind are telling me to go straight home after work.

Anyone got suggestions?

Re: Can you guys help me find some online reading material

Go print down some screenplays. You did get The Dark Knight, right? If you got an ipod, you can go to www.netlibrary.com and download some free audiobooks!!!!!!! I had no idea until I went to the library yesterday, and saw that a bunch of Stephen King stuff was downloadable...for free!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by schizorabbit View Post
    Go print down some screenplays. You did get The Dark Knight, right? If you got an ipod, you can go to www.netlibrary.com and download some free audiobooks!!!!!!! I had no idea until I went to the library yesterday, and saw that a bunch of Stephen King stuff was downloadable...for free!!!!
    Awesome. Thanks, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Awesome. Thanks, buddy.
    No problem, man. You may even go ahead and check out official websites of some of your favorite writers. Some of 'em post free stuff on there as well. I'm thinking, for example, of Joe Lansdale, who, I believe, have some free short stories on there. Good luck down there!!! And don't do any kite sailing. Oh, I'm trying to change my avatar (like you, a manga one), but it doesn't seem to be changing...is there like a delay or something, or do you think I'm doin' it wrong?

Scratch that last part. Found the actual link to do it. Stupid me.