BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

  1. #1
    Hard Boiled Natty P, Scientific Adventurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    N to the J
    Posts
    12,891

    Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Loved it. What a great fucking book.


    My only gripe is that I don't like the glossy cover, I like the covers to the other Powers trades better, but that's nitpicking.

  2. #2
    GODFATHER Caley Tibbittz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bazingaville Population: YOUR FACE
    Posts
    28,326

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    I thought the Powers: Little Deaths trade was great. And I really mean that.
    Read 4+ Issues of Eternal Knights™ FREE! | Follow: @tibbittz | Blog! | "Like" it on Facebook | Patreon Rewards!

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of the Ban Age View Post
    I... asked... to do... an extremely broad... dick. The length... will get longer and longer.

  3. #3
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Taxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    81,761

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Taxman


    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy is not going to outgross Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and X-Men: Days of Future Past. Certainly not with an August opening. You can count on that.




  4. #4
    Hard Boiled Natty P, Scientific Adventurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    N to the J
    Posts
    12,891

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman


    ?

  5. #5
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Taxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    81,761

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty P.
    ?
    I was about to do a little comment on this book. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
    Taxman


    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy is not going to outgross Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and X-Men: Days of Future Past. Certainly not with an August opening. You can count on that.




  6. #6
    GODFATHER
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    in my house...in fargo
    Posts
    22,781

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Quote Originally Posted by Tibbittz
    I thought the Powers: Little Deaths trade was great. And I really mean that.

    why do you keep saying that?
    'If You Don't Know Where You're Going, Any Road Will Get You There." --The Cheshire Cat

    Be hold the Glory of Hermit Crab in a Glass Shell

  7. #7
    Hard Boiled alexlannin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    11,030

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Good stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS!
    i don't think alex lanin exists.

  8. #8
    Right Guy jacoblb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    1,012

    Thumbs up Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty P.
    Loved it. What a great fucking book.


    My only gripe is that I don't like the glossy cover, I like the covers to the other Powers trades better, but that's nitpicking.
    I concur.

  9. #9

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    thank you brothers.

  10. #10
    Consiliere LenNWallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I'm a drifter. Lonesome drifter. Got no place to call my own no more.
    Posts
    16,776

    Re: Just read Powers:Legends ----- Sperlerz

    Where's me hardcover?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •