BENDIS! Tweets

Tweets are Loading...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Guys I need a bit of help

  1. #1
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    99,172

    Guys I need a bit of help

    Okay for context here's what happened. I was in the park near my house on my bike watching some friends of mine playing baseball. They finished the game I got off my bike went with a couple of em. One guy who I dislike and he me, when I was coming he came and knocked over my bike with his bat.

    When I got on it started making weird noises when I worked the pedals like the gear was broke or something (it's a mountain bike), I went after the bastard told him if it's broke he's going to be paying for it and some such and I went after my friends to get some backup.

    They came at him as he was leaving with some other guys in the car and one them who usually tries to get me to handle stuff on my own told him to quit starting shit, leave me alone and he was I guess giving him lip since he got pissed and told the guy if he wouldn't cut the crap he'd fight and told him to get out of the car. I had to call him off so he wouldn't do anything like that. My buddy told me he'd fix my bike and to just go home and stuff. And after he left the other guy just kept trying to start more shit.

    But I'm a bit worried should I just go after the guy tell him to pay for the damages or whatnot or should I just have my buddy look at the bike. And if I haven't provided enough detail just ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  2. #2
    GODFATHER Bill!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,823

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Have your friend look at it first, if its busted requiring money, get that asshole to pay for it.

  3. #3
    Gunsel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,771

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Everything is dependant on the situation. But, while I am big on the "Punch him in the teeth" realm of thought, you have to make sure you are legally in a good position.

    If I had been in the situation, I would have told him that he now had to pay for the bike, the entire bike. And if there was a problem with that I would happily fill out a police report on him.

    I am assuming you are an adult. If so, do not get into a scuffle. If he attacks you, loudly say you don't want to fight, and then hit him with the hardest thing you have. Fight for your life. But, never let the bullies call the shots.

  4. #4
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    99,172

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Quote Originally Posted by EdNEMO View Post
    Everything is dependant on the situation. But, while I am big on the "Punch him in the teeth" realm of thought, you have to make sure you are legally in a good position.

    If I had been in the situation, I would have told him that he now had to pay for the bike, the entire bike. And if there was a problem with that I would happily fill out a police report on him.

    I am assuming you are an adult. If so, do not get into a scuffle. If he attacks you, loudly say you don't want to fight, and then hit him with the hardest thing you have. Fight for your life. But, never let the bullies call the shots.
    I'm a sophomore in high school. As much as I'd like to get into a fight with him he'd probably get me into really bad shit.

    Although I'm reluctant to get the police involved but I'm willing to go that far if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  5. #5
    Gunsel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,034

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Flight View Post
    Okay for context here's what happened. I was in the park near my house on my bike watching some friends of mine playing baseball. They finished the game I got off my bike went with a couple of em. One guy who I dislike and he me, when I was coming he came and knocked over my bike with his bat.

    When I got on it started making weird noises when I worked the pedals like the gear was broke or something (it's a mountain bike), I went after the bastard told him if it's broke he's going to be paying for it and some such and I went after my friends to get some backup.

    They came at him as he was leaving with some other guys in the car and one them who usually tries to get me to handle stuff on my own told him to quit starting shit, leave me alone and he was I guess giving him lip since he got pissed and told the guy if he wouldn't cut the crap he'd fight and told him to get out of the car. I had to call him off so he wouldn't do anything like that. My buddy told me he'd fix my bike and to just go home and stuff. And after he left the other guy just kept trying to start more shit.

    But I'm a bit worried should I just go after the guy tell him to pay for the damages or whatnot or should I just have my buddy look at the bike. And if I haven't provided enough detail just ask.
    Fix your bike. Have your friend look at it and, hopefully, it doesn't cost a lot.

    Secondly, "turn the other cheek" this time.

    If you want, you can call the police and fill out a report of what happened. That way, you can have a record of the altercation.

    I would hope this type of situation does not continue. You may have to leave the area when he is around.
    Dude. You so are not cut out for internet discussion boards. That lackadaisical, slack-arsed mindset might work "in the real world", but here on the net, small continuity errors and inconsistencies are the things a Jihad is made of. If you can't get spittle-froth at the corners of your mouth over the plot of a TV show, you're just owned.

  6. #6
    GODFATHER
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    in my house...in fargo
    Posts
    22,750

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    yeah, this is a guy who is willing to hit a bike with a bat, i would just stay away. a fight with him would probably escalate pretty fast. hopefully your friend can fix it.
    'If You Don't Know Where You're Going, Any Road Will Get You There." --The Cheshire Cat

    Be hold the Glory of Hermit Crab in a Glass Shell

  7. #7
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    99,172

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Quote Originally Posted by greg donovan View Post
    yeah, this is a guy who is willing to hit a bike with a bat, i would just stay away. a fight with him would probably escalate pretty fast. hopefully your friend can fix it.
    He knocked it over with his bat he wasn't doing something Mr Bully style, I don't think he was expecting it to break. But then again what does he know? He doesn't respect people's property?

    He's for the most part a douchebag not a vandel.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  8. #8
    Made danlomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,721

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Yeah but it's not like he apologised or seemed shocked when you told him it was broken, he just kept starting shit, no?

    Fuck 'em, Eye for an eye. Kill his dog or something.
    Spoiler:



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Parker View Post
    Dan, you're a Steve McQueen-level badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABSEN View Post
    I like to say Dan Lombardo's name in a TV game show announcer voice.


    Daaaaaaan LOMBARDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by markgrayson View Post
    Wow, special appearance by Daaaaaaan LOMBARDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverWanderer View Post
    And Lombardo slides home with the TRUTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylazycat View Post
    Danlomb gets it.

  9. #9
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    99,172

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lombardo View Post
    Yeah but it's not like he apologised or seemed shocked when you told him it was broken, he just kept starting shit, no?

    Fuck 'em, Eye for an eye. Kill his dog or something.
    I'd say that's a bit extreme. And yeah he is a douchebag he just kept making nasty comics and whatnot.

    But I don't think I'd like to spend time in a cell over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  10. #10
    Consiliere bradical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,915

    Re: Guys I need a bit of help

    you should fuck his sister.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •