Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Ms. Marvel #26

  1. #1
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104,158

    Ms. Marvel #26

    WTF? This issue was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

    Everything from
    Spoiler:
    X-Men Skrull posing as Agent Sum, and William being alive
    I gotta say Brian the way you went about the whole Ms. Marvel skrull thing and a certain someone being Kree.

    Also is anyone ever going to see what Machine Man does when he's alone because he is one sick sonuvabitch. Also I feel sorry for Sleepwalker. The way you wrote the way how he's so confused about what day it is and what's going on you really feel sorry for him. But what was inside that disc he was mentioning?

    Anyways hope to see you in ECCC.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  2. #2
    Right Guy Dermie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,576

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Flight View Post
    Also I feel sorry for Sleepwalker. The way you wrote the way how he's so confused about what day it is and what's going on you really feel sorry for him. But what was inside that disc he was mentioning?
    That disc is the device he was given a few issues ago that puts him to sleep so he can release Sleepwalker.

  3. #3
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104,158

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    That disc is the device he was given a few issues ago that puts him to sleep so he can release Sleepwalker.
    Really? That is more convenient then waiting for Rick to snooze it makes sense how he's able to appear during daytime.

    But how is Rick able to make Sleepwalker do superhero stuff? If it's a mystical creature wouldn't it have better things to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  4. #4
    Right Guy Cardinal Braxiatel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (reluctantly)
    Posts
    1,886

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Who says William is a Kree or still alive? Until I read Internet speculation I didn't know we were to believe Ms Skrull-vel when she made that 'confession'. I just assumed she was lying as a desperate ploy at keeping Carol from shish kebobbing her too.
    The Avengers are a fascist group who care as little for the X-Men and their rights as Friends of Humanity or any other mutant hating group. Here's hoping the X-Men hand them their asses in AVX!

  5. #5
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104,158

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Braxiatel View Post
    Who says William is a Kree or still alive? Until I read Internet speculation I didn't know we were to believe Ms Skrull-vel when she made that 'confession'. I just assumed she was lying as a desperate ploy at keeping Carol from shish kebobbing her too.
    Spoiler:
    Well considering the X-Men Skrull ripped her sash to look for a Kree male, and then we find William gone what else is there that doesn't say he's Kree? And who knows we won't find out till next issue.

    But this does beg the question did William ever really love Carol and just happened to be a Kree? Or was he just watching her on behalf of the Kree empire?


    Also try to use tags so that the poor souls who haven't read it aren't spoiled.
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  6. #6
    Consiliere Spidey616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    19,601

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Man, I wonder how many Skrull kills Carol will have by the end of SI.

    Spoiler:
    Poor RL'NND, first he loses his daddy, now he bites the dust
    Wonder if he and his girlfriend had a chance to "breed"


    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Comics are sexy!

    People who buy comics are sexy!

    Rod, Bartleby, and Spidey616 are sexy!


    Twitter/Facebook/Comic Book League

  7. #7
    Grifter Spidey004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    179

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Man, I wonder how many Skrull kills Carol will have by the end of SI.

    Spoiler:
    Poor RL'NND, first he loses his daddy, now he bites the dust
    Wonder if he and his girlfriend had a chance to "breed"
    Spoiler:
    I Bet RL'NND didn't have a chance to breed because he was too busy with his Q'ST for the D'RK T'W'R.

    Stephen King joke!

  8. #8

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Man, I wonder how many Skrull kills Carol will have by the end of SI.

    Spoiler:
    Poor RL'NND, first he loses his daddy, now he bites the dust
    Wonder if he and his girlfriend had a chance to "breed"
    We will find out eventually.

  9. #9
    ~*~ DISNEY PRINCESS ~*~ Slewo.O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104,158

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Man, I wonder how many Skrull kills Carol will have by the end of SI.

    Spoiler:
    Poor RL'NND, first he loses his daddy, now he bites the dust
    Wonder if he and his girlfriend had a chance to "breed"
    Same here I hope she mauls all of them real good. Let's hope those damn dirty Skrulls go back to where they came from

    And I think she was pissed because they never had a chance to mate :\
    Quote Originally Posted by John M. Coker (Johnny C.) View Post
    Slewo's right.

    Oh god, I just typed the words "Slewo's right."

    TWICE!

  10. #10
    Consiliere Spidey616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    19,601

    Re: Ms. Marvel #26

    Hehehe nice Dark Tower reference Spidey004

    Wow, Rl'nnd's already got a wikipedia entry. Looks like he's made it!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rl'nnd



    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Comics are sexy!

    People who buy comics are sexy!

    Rod, Bartleby, and Spidey616 are sexy!


    Twitter/Facebook/Comic Book League

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •