Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret Invasion Scribe Brian Michael Bendis Joins The Mighty Ww Chicago Line-up!

Re: Secret Invasion Scribe Brian Michael Bendis Joins The Mighty Ww Chicago Line-up!

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthman View Post
    Oooh! Does this mean another "F Chicago" party this year?
    Looks like man.

Facebook
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Pro Wrestling Noise Podcast
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE View Post
    Penises, HERO UP!!!

Re: Secret Invasion Scribe Brian Michael Bendis Joins The Mighty Ww Chicago Line-up!

That's great, except for it is the WRONG wizard world!
    Check out my reviews and suggestions for pre-orders at my LCS - The Table's Edge

Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    Bendis will be on hand to discuss all things Skrully going on in the Marvel Universe and give you the 411 on what fans can expect during Secret Invasion.
    Buy the book, its going to be crazy. Your favorite heros are skrulls, yada yada yada.......

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by BENDIS! View Post
    SECRET INVASION SCRIBE BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS JOINS THE MIGHTY WW CHICAGO LINE-UP!
    March 25, 2008 on 7:00 pm | In Uncategorized
    Brian Michael Bendis, the architect behind Marvel’s biggest project of ‘08 makes a rare con appearance at this year’s Wizard World Chicago!

The statement “Who Do You Trust?” fits perfectly as the landscape of the Marvel Universe will be forever changed by Bendis and crew’s eagerly anticipated Secret Invasion. Fans will be treated to surprises galore as nothing is what it appears when the Skrulls plan to infiltrate the Earth comes to fruition. Heroes who appeared benevolent are exposed and some classic characters long missing return to the forefront.

Taking part in panels, Q&As, signings and more – Bendis will be on hand to discuss all things Skrully going on in the Marvel Universe and give you the 411 on what fans can expect during Secret Invasion.
    Bendis if you can't find a hotel you can stay at my house. Don't worry you can have my room I'll sleep on the couch .

awesome.