Page 103 of 568 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5676

Thread: Questions Anyone?

Re: Questions Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dana P. View Post
    I was replying to RB's post about something being ready by midsummer, and that it would be a dream.

Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream has that great line about mortals being fools.
    Yep - I believe another title for Midsummer Nights Dream is also 12th Night - if not then Im just another fool.
    Lessons from a 2 year old:
    Cheerios do not make a DVD player work any better.
    'Barbie' is synonymous with any female statue.

Quote Originally Posted by sambofred View Post
    Yep - I believe another title for Midsummer Nights Dream is also 12th Night - if not then Im just another fool.
    that's not correct. they are 2 separate plays. Twelfth Night has an optional subtitle: "What You Will."

And isn't that line Oberon's anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    hey randy, just curious, but are there any statues/busts that you released that you really regret the way they turned out and would have really liked to redo given the opportunity?
    Yes

hey randy, i think you've said that you are gonna be doing mulitple jean grey's. are they just gonna be repaints of the black queen statue or new sculpts?

Randy, so far you're two for two with these mbs. but can you make the mbs a little different than your usual "arms bent" positions. I mean, you have Whirlwind with his
    arms bent upward and JOH with his arms forward. it's getting redundent (sp?).

Quote Originally Posted by sambofred View Post
    As JonoJarrett pointed out below, 12th Night is a separate play. But fear not being another fool!

Quote Originally Posted by JonoJarrett View Post
    that's not correct. they are 2 separate plays. Twelfth Night has an optional subtitle: "What You Will."

And isn't that line Oberon's anyway?
    Nope, that's Puck. I played Oberon in one production, and Theseus in another, so I know the lines pretty well!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bowen View Post
    Yes
    Which ones???

Hey Randy! I always love getting your opinion on these, and the Mr. Sinister statue and Mystique are the Main ones If been waiting for for awhile!!!!!!!!!

What do you think about a slight face change?

1. Eyes closer in
    2. Bigger triangle on his chin
    3. some type of evil smirk/grin Im not that good so i hope you get what i mean!!!!
    4. Cape Wider
    5. slightly thicker neck

P.S
    and this is nothing personal against the Sculptor!!!!Love the Sculpt and i know this is still at an early stage I might as well try
    Last edited by Supermn619; 06-06-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Hey Boss,

I still can't believe wha happened with Ahtee! I mean, he seemed ok, and the next minute he was outta control! What do I do? I'm not the boss of Ahtee. What if he decides one day that one of the guests are annoying? Then what? Can Ronny stop a rampaging Ahtee? I love the guy, but he can't go charging at people he doesn't lahk, right?

You know what would make me feel better? A big plate of shrimp or some cookies, followed by a Random, Blink, Exodus, or Holocaust bust.

I hope your move went well. Next time your in New York, come by the studio for a tour. But don't say "Bloomies" in front of Ahtee... it makes him crazy!

Bye Boss,
    Bob Aboey

Quote Originally Posted by Dana P. View Post
    As JonoJarrett pointed out below, 12th Night is a separate play. But fear not being another fool!

Nope, that's Puck. I played Oberon in one production, and Theseus in another, so I know the lines pretty well!
    Thanks P - Diddy!
    Lessons from a 2 year old:
    Cheerios do not make a DVD player work any better.
    'Barbie' is synonymous with any female statue.